By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Hunt: Homer/Vetteman

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

???

hmm is this an ability?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:

whoops almost forgot this

Hunt: hatmoza

No one in the entire game hunted me once ya FUCKING BLOKE because I'm trying to revive GoW!

no need to resort to the fucking name calling. 

UNHUNT

HUNT:  zarx

hatmoza said:

Thank you vette for making me spell it out now unhunt me so I can hopefully revive him tomorrow ... Whatever chance I had is blown. Everyone was doing pretty good in keeping their hunts away from me, kinda keeping me in the shadows but then you come along...

BLAH!

your entire role is basically out there so how can you possibly be in the shadows,  or did you forget the fantastic first day you had?

Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:

Thank you vette for making me spell it out now unhunt me so I can hopefully revive him tomorrow ... Whatever chance I had is blown. Everyone was doing pretty good in keeping their hunts away from me, kinda keeping me in the shadows but then you come along...

BLAH!

your entire role is basically out there so how can you possibly be in the shadows,  or did you forget the fantastic first day you had?

Fantastic or not, you seemed to be the only fool to miss the fact that I can wish Goku back to life. On top of that you hunt me when everyone else was smart enough to keep their hunts away from me since DAY ONE. 

Compared to that retarded hunt you just did, yeah, I believe I had a fantastic first day.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
theRepublic said:

???

hmm is this an ability?

oh never mind, homer was replaced by vett.

hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:

BLAH!

Fantastic or not, you seemed to be the only fool to miss the fact that I can wish Goku back to life. On top of that you hunt me when everyone else was smart enough to keep their hunts away from me since DAY ONE. 

Compared to that retarded hunt you just did, yeah, I believe I had a fantastic first day.

Im not going to get into how bad you aided in fucking up the first day, but lets just say it dwarfs my small lapse in memory for a game I stopped caring about the minute I died.   

Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:

BLAH!

Im not going to get into how bad you aided in fucking up the first day, but lets just say it dwarfs my small lapse in memory for a game I stopped caring about the minute I died.   

Hmm, Doctor's protection -check

Aiding in the lynch of assassin who can kill through protection -check

Doctor's protection long enough to power up -check

Doctor's protection long enough to gather all DBs -check

Doctor's protection long enough to revive Gohan, the cop -check

Tell me where's the fuck up, Picollo? Go count how many people voted him. Gohan's death? I'm about to fix that soon even though I had nothing to with him name claiming. Power up? I'm about to go vigilante on the scum ... wait til tomorrow... Might even go ahead and try it on you.

Where's my fuck up? None of that comes close to that stupid hunt you just did that almost put everything down the shit hole. I'm glad I caught it before I went to bed... maybe at least we would have figured out you were scum if I still had my balls tomorrow.

All bark and you contribute shit to the game. If your town, you'd better do whatever it is your role does instead of bickering with me.  

Hatmoza my top suspect right now is stelf so you might want to consider him as a target

Stelf because he is obviously lurking, I think he only posted once today to say I have a feeling MG is mafia so I'll vote him

If he is town, then he shouldnt be lurking or basing votes off feelings especially at this point of the game

he also hasnt paying much attention to the thread since it was already comfirmed that im not mafia, I dont think he has been very helpful.

but you dont have to listen to me

-

hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:
Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:

BLAH!

Hmm, Doctor's protection -check

Aiding in the lynch of assassin who can kill through protection -check

Doctor's protection long enough to power up -check

Doctor's protection long enough to gather all DBs -check

Doctor's protection long enough to revive Gohan, the cop -check

Tell me where's the fuck up, Picollo? Go count how many people voted him. Gohan's death? I'm about to fix that soon even though I had nothing to with him name claiming. Power up? I'm about to go vigilante on the scum ... wait til tomorrow... Might even go ahead and try it on you.

Where's my fuck up? None of that comes close to that stupid hunt you just did that almost put everything down the shit hole. I'm glad I caught it before I went to bed... maybe at least we would have figured out you were scum if I still had my balls tomorrow.

All bark and you contribute shit to the game. If your town, you'd better do whatever it is your role does instead of bickering with me.  

Arent you Gohan?   Thats interesting...........

And didnt Frieza out himself without much of any pressure?