By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

radishhead said:

1 min until sleep - last messages anyone?

Your confusing ways of telling us things might have cost you everything.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
radishhead said:
nen-suer said:

Vote: radishhead

your role claim is just...unbelievable (tho I'll admit it does look like something Proff may use)

All that I can do is steal dragonballz from members of the mafia that are holding them :p

That absolutely makes no sense.The farmer investigated Raditz crash site the first episode. Neither the farmer nor raditz knew anything about DBs then.

DIE SCUM!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

*lets long breath out*

The farmer did investigate Raditz crash site in the first episode of DBZ.

So an investigating farmer isn't really out of the question. But it isn't really hard to watch the first episode on youtube and come up with a crazy role ike that by yourself.

I'm not gonna buy it, even though there's the slightest chance it's possible.

Well Radish just confirmed he can't "investigate"

He just guessed off the fact that he didn't get dragon ballz from people....therefore they are not Mafia.

I might be on later guys. Please try to keep track of who is voting for whom using my vote spread above.

Wow,  I cant believe this has gone on this long with a nameclaim like Farmer.  LOL   I highly doubt the Farmer and his 15 minutes of fame is in this game.  Especially with the numerous number of good characters to choose from in the series.

Vote Radishhead

Around the Network

how ironic would it be if Radish was Raditz...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Oops sorry didnt vote correctly

Vote: Radishhead

radishhead said:
hatmoza said:

I'm going to file darth's retarded approach to this matter under "not familiar with the DBZ series".

Mr. Bobo is a safe roleclaim and I'll be shocked if the trusty assistant wasn't in this game.

You might as well come all out Mr. Bobo. You already came forward.

But why would Mr Popo be in the game? Since it's his story that is being told in the narrative?

I was under the impression that King Kai is the narrator or even one of the other Kais

Unvote: MetalGear_94

radishhead said:

nah sorry, I have 4 dragonballz through hunting though :) I haven't been very good at hunting the mafia, because I've gone for people who I was personally suspicious of, rather than who the majority thought were mafia.

I know that Darth (tried him night 1 because he was kinda picking on me) and Dtewi (tried him on day 2 because he wasn't listening to my defence and kept on trying to get me lynched) are not Mafia though - so good for you Darth :P

dtewi died on Night One you scum!! So it's not enough to vote for dead people you investigate them too!

Vote: radishhead

Signature goes here!