Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Bites GOW_3ever's finger

Ouch !!! that hurt !

lolvote : Darth

Good now that you've voted for me I can see so you were BS'ing about Radishead.

thanks for confirming my suspicions

I wasn't BSing about him....I genuinely have this...vibe, telling me that he is mafia....

and I wasn't serious about your vote ...hence the lol infront of it.

My vote for Radishead still stands.....just for you prof,

Vote : Radishead

Share this vibe with us then, you can help us pro-towns with any info you may have.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Share this vibe with us then, you can help us pro-towns with any info you may have.

I don't have any info....its just a feeling I have....its day 1 ! What kind of info would I possibly have ?

Vote : Darth

You called out for me to reveal any info I have, when it doesn't take much thinking to see that I don't have any (obviously).

I've noticed that the scum like to get people to spill the beans on everything ASAP.....that way, they can wait till everyone has contributed in some way to post something that'll put them in the clear for the day because of the low possibility of hitting a wall.

I'm not Mafia, and I don't know what else I can do to prove this.

This "vibe" that you're feeling- I understand, because I'm starting to feel it about you. As I stated earlier, I'm the only person - bar the mafia - that knows that I'm not Mafia. Taking into consideration my performance from last game, I assume that GodofWar picked up that I'm a little too eager to defend myself when I'm accused of something (in this case, wrongly). By accusing me of being Mafia, and making me defend myself makes me look even more suspicious. It's a clever plan, but with the information that I've got, I'm more than a little suspicious that GodofWar is a Mafian. You can't just go about accusing random people if you're a townie, because if you got me lynched, and found out that I am town, you'd be the number one suspect on the list. Because I think you're quite intelligent, and therefore would not make such a ridiculous mistake by trusting a "vibe" that has no foundation to it, it looks to me that there's quite a chance that you're actually a Mafian yourself.

Vote: GodofWar_3Ever

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I don't have any info....its just a feeling I have....its day 1 ! What kind of info would I possibly have ?

You called out for me to reveal any info I have, when it doesn't take much thinking to see that I don't have any (obviously).

I've noticed that the scum like to get people to spill the beans on everything ASAP.....that way, they can wait till everyone has contributed in some way to post something that'll put them in the clear for the day because of the low possibility of hitting a wall.

Then what is this "vibe", no such thing exists.......you could just be scum trying to get a perception of suspicion on to radishead in an attempt to get one townie out of the way, no?

This game is pretty different from the usual Mafia game, you could have info on day 1, who knows what trick theprof00 has up his sleeve.

Actually, no - I'm not voting for GodofWar - because that'd be hypocritical. I don't have much of a foundation against him either, and it'd be too risky just in case he's actually town.

Unvote: GodofWar_3Ever

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:

Actually, no - I'm not voting for GodofWar - because that'd be hypocritical. I don't have much of a foundation against him either, and it'd be too risky just in case he's actually town.

Your trying so hard to make your actions look like a pro-town....

Forgot to bold my vote.....

I'm purely going by how people sound and by their posts....

Radishead sounded different from the last game...and so do you Darth.... thats why I voted radish at first....

Voting is a wonderful thing...lol.... As you can see, one vote got radish "infuriated"......the more the votes on him (or anyone for that matter), the better the reading we get off him. I clearly had no intention of getting him lynched....

The vibe...feeling....those are things you can't explain, and obviously should be taken with a huge grain of salt due the lack of evidence behind it.

I played terribly last game, and I'm trying to not make the same mistakes - I'll be "sounding" like this in all future Mafia games, you have my word :P

Watch me on YouTube!

darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

I am trying, because I am pro-town, and I want our team to win!

Don't you want to win too?

Watch me on YouTube!

darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

Indeed...its possible that either radish didn't see my vote for you cause I had not bolded it, or started working on that post before I voted for you.

As you can see, its quite possible that radish unvoted me just as soon as he learned that I've removed my vote for him