By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

metal gear you really didn't have to name claim man

I already see through radish's bullshit. And so does republic.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

ARE YOU GUYS FORGETTING IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!

-

darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

nah sorry, I have 4 dragonballz through hunting though :) I haven't been very good at hunting the mafia, because I've gone for people who I was personally suspicious of, rather than who the majority thought were mafia.

I know that Darth (tried him night 1 because he was kinda picking on me) and Dtewi (tried him on day 2 because he wasn't listening to my defence and kept on trying to get me lynched) are not Mafia though - so good for you Darth :P

lol no offense but perhaps you should've gone for someone suspicious instead of people who were picking on you? lulz

Still thanks for that for clearing my name, not that anyone was majorly suspicious of me, so I'm glad people realized I was town earlier on except one person {*cough* GOW_3ever *cough*)

As I said, I'm not great at hunting Mafia because I sometimes put my character's wellbeing ahead of the town's :( I can't deny that, but I'm getting better at being a team player as I play more games of Mafia. :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

MetalGear_94 said:

ARE YOU GUYS FORGETTING IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!

How?

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

MetalGear_94 said:

Fine here is a name claim

I am Mr. Popo

And he is a good guy

Riiiight

I have ZERO knowledge of DBZ

So you DBZ fans....is that a "safe" nameclaim?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
radishhead said:
darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

nah sorry, I have 4 dragonballz through hunting though :) I haven't been very good at hunting the mafia, because I've gone for people who I was personally suspicious of, rather than who the majority thought were mafia.

I know that Darth (tried him night 1 because he was kinda picking on me) and Dtewi (tried him on day 2 because he wasn't listening to my defence and kept on trying to get me lynched) are not Mafia though - so good for you Darth :P

lol no offense but perhaps you should've gone for someone suspicious instead of people who were picking on you? lulz

Still thanks for that for clearing my name, not that anyone was majorly suspicious of me, so I'm glad people realized I was town earlier on except one person {*cough* GOW_3ever *cough*)

As I said, I'm not great at hunting Mafia because I sometimes put my character's wellbeing ahead of the town's :( I can't deny that, but I'm getting better at being a team player as I play more games of Mafia. :p

You shouldn't cus in the end if town wins you win

Anyway that is a weird role ability for a "farmer" though.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
MetalGear_94 said:

I am Mr. Popo

And he is a good guy

Riiiight

What about a farmer who dies on the first day

-

I mean first episode

-

darthdevidem01 said:
MetalGear_94 said:

I am Mr. Popo

And he is a good guy

Riiiight

I thought that Mr. Popo was the character who's viewpoint we were having the story told to us from (if that makes sense? xD)

Watch me on YouTube!

darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:
darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

You shouldn't cus in the end if town wins you win

Anyway that is a weird role ability for a "farmer" though.

Well, I'm called farmer, but it says that I've got ostriches that steal Dragonballz

Watch me on YouTube!