By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Prof! The game is awesome! It has nothing to do with you, but everything to do with heph! :P

Anywho, I'll get back to this game tonight. I'll get everyone back into it. :D

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

If we can get a majority vote for it, I will change days to 48 hours, and nights to 36.

But you know, you can end the days as soon as you want simply by lynching someone.

I just realized that I've been logged onto VGC for days, probably even a week without actually being online!

Damn home computer! And the new VGC doesn't automatically log you off like 2.0 did!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

thanks hat.

Also, Homer has been replaced by vetteman.

Around the Network

I will have the thread reread by the end of the day......

MetalGear_94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I can really see how prof i sannoyed with us >.> 

Anyhow, 

Darth: Was that just a bandwagon vote? What was the reason? If that was a bandwagon vote than FoS. 

Also, FoS Metalgear.

Why do you want a nameclaim so badly? At least make your case! 

He's also playing way differently from last game... 

He is the most suspicious to me

Remeber when everyone was voting a comfirmed mafia he comes up with a crazy plan to lynch a dead player

also have you frogoten day 1, he was being way to defensive, he even wrote that essay to explain why he is not mafia

I also want this game to get mooooooooooooving

Actually, I felt that I was the only person who actually made the right decision that night -

1) That mafia could have been a bomb (why else would they have confessed?)

2) Someone said that the SK might be able to steal the ability of the "cookified" townie.

The only 100% safe option was to lynch Dtewi - we just got lucky.

On the nameclaim, I'll give you the name of my character and nothing more (for now). The only problem is that I don't think that my character is in DragonballZ - but surely that can't be right? - My guy is just called Farmer, not some weird Japanesey-like name like all the other characters, but you've got to believe that my character is just a generic farmer character 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
MetalGear_94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I can really see how prof i sannoyed with us >.> 

Anyhow, 

Darth: Was that just a bandwagon vote? What was the reason? If that was a bandwagon vote than FoS. 

Also, FoS Metalgear.

Why do you want a nameclaim so badly? At least make your case! 

He's also playing way differently from last game... 

He is the most suspicious to me

Remeber when everyone was voting a comfirmed mafia he comes up with a crazy plan to lynch a dead player

also have you frogoten day 1, he was being way to defensive, he even wrote that essay to explain why he is not mafia

I also want this game to get mooooooooooooving

Actually, I felt that I was the only person who actually made the right decision that night -

1) That mafia could have been a bomb (why else would they have confessed?)

2) Someone said that the SK might be able to steal the ability of the "cookified" townie.

The only 100% safe option was to lynch Dtewi - we just got lucky.

On the nameclaim, I'll give you the name of my character and nothing more (for now). The only problem is that I don't think that my character is in DragonballZ - but surely that can't be right? - My guy is just called Farmer, not some weird Japanesey-like name like all the other characters, but you've got to believe that my character is just a generic farmer character 

Really? a farmer

I find it unbelievably hard to believe you are just a farmer,

I mean a farmer, Really?

-

Farmer with over 9000!!! power level ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

So I researched this farmer character

and there is indeed a farmer, he is in the first episode of DBZ and gets killed immediately by raditz

and never comes back

I cant even think of a reason to put him in this game, I think your just lying

Vote:Radishhead

-