By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

OK SCRAP my DB comments.

I missread proff... I thought he said he wanted people who recieved DBs tonight to notify him... He wants people to send him their night 1 totals.

so basically the DBs PMs for this night are not sent yet.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:

OK SCRAP my DB comments.

I missread proff... I thought he said he wanted people who recieved DBs tonight to notify him... He wants people to send him their night 1 totals.

so basically the DBs PMs for this night are not sent yet.

yes, this.

so noteworthy items:

_Sibling did not die. this would confirm the sibling is C17 that Cell hunts for absorption. This makes destroying C17 or Cell the priority, as Cell should get a huge powerup when he gets him (he already has C18). (though in the lore, Buu is 100 times stronger than cell :p)

_ "A little further away, some sounds shot out of the darkness. A deep growling scream poured out and a cupcake shot out towards the crowd at a high speed smashing into the crumbling wall just ahead of them, a white cream spraying out onto the ground.

"AAAAAAHHH, YOU'RE USELESS" they heard from up ahead."

->Confusing indeed... I would guess Buu had a fight with another antagonist... resulting in the no death we had tonight.

-> deep growling scream... I sure hope Broly is not here... don't see any other character that growls though...

-> known characters for antagonists are frieza, cell, C17, Buu (maybe). There should be at least one or 2 more.

So where should we turn our attention to for the next step in our scumhunt? I feel as though all the DB talk from last day has left us pretty dry when it comes to hints as who is acting scummy. All I remember is Metal_gear lying (not that big a lie but still...) did we have any other leads?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

So where should we turn our attention to for the next step in our scumhunt? I feel as though all the DB talk from last day has left us pretty dry when it comes to hints as who is acting scummy. All I remember is Metal_gear lying (not that big a lie but still...) did we have any other leads?

There was also radish being overly defensive on the first day

and Homer lurking for most of the game

-

Around the Network

I'm really confused.  The flavor text makes it sound like someone was turned into a cupcake, but no one died.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

TruckOSaurus said:

I'm actually a bit suspicious of Final-Fan with the way he reacted to the DB hunt yesterday.  His questioning of the method and his refusal to hunt j0 could mean he was scared scum worried that this loophole would lead to his downfall.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

guys i'm gonna be lurking for 2 days... taking a plane and no internet (unless I find a free wifi) till I get to my sister's on sunday. Sorry about that ^^.

in any case I did my share of town confusion for one game, need to give the others a chance :p

Final-Fan said:
Hephaestos said:
sice rep talked i'll analyse his case:
we know j0 ended up with 3, this still incriminates silver (who confessed) and considering the Zarx-heph-MSG line where we initially had balls and now none, it's safe to say all 3 came down from up there.

This means that Darth had 3 balls when he was targeted by Homer & 3ever.... Yet Republic only got one after targeting Homer.

So either Rep is scum framing homer....or homer is scum and left them all in darth's hands.

Also in Prof's chart, Nen was targeting Republic... If republic had already recieved a ball at the end of day one, then this means Nen is most likely scum too as Rep definitely recieved it from the hunt procedure and not the redistribution on death by SK/Vigilante hand.

I don't get it.  Why can't darth's 3 balls have been divided amongst 3ever and Homer, 2 to 3ever and 1 to Homer? 

Did no one read the OP?  DBs only get redistributed when a wish is granted.  The DBs from dead people go to the scum who killed them.

• Every day, seven players will be marked as dragonball holders. During the daytime (not nighttime), send me a pm with your guess. If you guess correctly, you will receive a Dragonball. When you get seven your wish will occur.
  • If you guess a character who has a dragonball of their own, you will get their dragonballs as well. This means that even if you have 6 dragonballs, you may end up losing them all at once!
  • Mafia members get dragonballs a different way. They can only gather them by hunting for them. They cannot take them from other players. However, they will take the dragonballs of anyone they kill.
  • Once you have received 7 dragonballs, your wish is granted.
  • As soon as your wish is granted, all dragonballs you are holding will go to townies randomly. This means that if somehow you accrued 9 dragonballs, 9 will be redistributed.

Now Playing

Awesome - no deaths :)  (I think?)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~