By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

This is a strange loophole, but I'm willing to give it a shot xD

Unhunt: Radishhead

Hunt: j0

Also, Vote: Dtewi

I know he's a guaranteed pro-town, but the "tracker" role could be very useful to a serial killer. Since he could be (eaten?) tonight, I think it's best that we kill him now to avoid having his ability used against us. Anyone with me?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:

I know he's a guaranteed pro-town, but the "tracker" role could be very useful to a serial killer. Since he could be (eaten?) tonight, I think it's best that we kill him now to avoid having his ability used against us. Anyone with me?

no...

we have lost enough town already 

HoS: radishhead

"While I was with you guys, I became more human. I didn't like that. I even have a family and started to like living on earth. "

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

radishhead said:

Dear Radishhead,

What are you playing at?.....you aren't voting silver tiger even though can kill through doctor's protection and voting for dtewi?!?! This is weird, at least join the coward side of the force or vote Silver-tiger!

No-one else will vote for dtewi, your vote will go to waste.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

radishhead said:

HAHAHAWHAT

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

radishhead said:

HAHAHAWHAT

(fixed version?)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

My killa is lynched ! ha ha ha ! Sonny, do me proud ! Bring me back.....Doc, protect sonny...

PS : You're not adopted anymore.

Alright...I really really shouldn't have said that...

/Zombie (for now >:D )

Final-Fan said:
radishhead said:

HAHAHAWHAT

(fixed version?)

WTF?! I thought Dtewi is dead (a cookie?)

theRepublic said:
Hephaestos said:

Unless someone else comes forward who recieved 3 DBs? this would help clear townies and potentially out mafiosi. (Hat vett FF Truck Republic Homer nen?)

I hunted Homer.  No one hunted me.  I ended up with nothing.

this is suspicious on homer... though I believe you were hunted. (don't have the list with me)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

theRepublic said:

@the whole Dragon Ball thing:

I think someone said that if j0 hunts himself he will double his DBs.  I don't think that is right.  If he has one randomly appear near him, and no one hunts him, and he hunts himself, he would gain two DBs.  If one appears near him, and we all hunt him, I think he would go to four, and everyone else will get four for hunting him, taking j0 down to zero.  If nothing appears by j0 and he hunts himself, he would stay at 3, everyone who hunts him gets 3, taking j0 down to zero.

I think everyone should target j0 like Hephaestos said.  This will maximize DBs for the town.  I also think we should consider j0 hunting someone we think is scum to take DBs away from that person.  j0 hunting himself gives the town a 50% chance (7 new DBs/14 players) of everyone gaining an extra DB when they hunt him.  I'm not sure how that would compare to the chance of stealing DBs from scum, but it is something to consider.

I got that from Zarx getting 2 DB initially for hunting himself... but you may be right.

c03n3nj0 said:

Hunt: MetalGear

I'm the most suspicious of him being scum. 

Vote: Silver-Tiger

don't be... he hunted me, then you should suspect zarx and me too... our aliby being the 17:47 timestamp on the initial DB message, to me this clears Zarx of mafia... any townie with DB from the initial message (end day one) should be certain of this as there was no way to know this timestamp without being a hunter (mine was 17:49)

Unless someone hunted me without posting in the thread... in which case they should talk cause that is useful info.

(though this doesn't clear of SK suspicion).