By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Sorry Darth, I'm not trying to be overly defensive - but surely you understand how infuriating the situation I'm in is?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:

GodofWar - if you're a townie, then you're not playing very well at all. How can you expect us to trust you if you make random accusations against people? 

Seriously guys, I'm town - I have a feeling that the mafia roles are going to be difficult to beat in this game, so let's not crush our chances before we've even begun.

You KNOW the mafia is gonna be hard to beat because you know their roles already, no ?

radishhead said:

Sorry Darth, I'm not trying to be overly defensive - but surely you understand how infuriating the situation I'm in is?

Yeah..it must be pretty infuriating when a townie correctly guesses that you're mafia on day one

Ahaha :P

Starting to sound like an exciting scene from one of my favourite franchises, Phoenix Wright; you just need to slam your fists on the table and point more :)

In all seriousness, it's because in my experience, the Mafia roles are more powerful than the civilian roles, and my civilian role is pretty powerful (and unique actually, but I'm not going into details right now). I was just thinking that all the players probably have interesting and powerful abilities to match up with the DBZ theme.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

I can understand but if you believe in yourself and you know who you are then you shouldn't be infuriated.....and you then accused GOW_3ever too.....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
radishhead said:

Starting to sound like an exciting scene from one of my favourite franchises, Phoenix Wright; you just need to slam your fists on the table and point more :)

In all seriousness, it's because in my experience, the Mafia roles are more powerful than the civilian roles, and my civilian role is pretty powerful (and unique actually, but I'm not going into details right now). I was just thinking that all the players probably have interesting and powerful abilities to match up with the DBZ theme.

You're saying this on the back of a mafia game with a ridiculously over powered town.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
radishhead said:

Yeah..it must be pretty infuriating when a townie correctly guesses that you're mafia on day one

Actually, this post sort of reduces the suspicions that I have against you. Maybe it's the ";)" face, or maybe it's the way that you -almost joke-like- misinterpreted what I was saying, but it makes me feel that we're in this together.

UnFoS GodofWar

Watch me on YouTube!

GodOfWar_3ever said:
radishhead said:

Or you could both be Mafia trying to confuse us all.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

GodOfWar_3ever said:
radishhead said:

You're saying this on the back of a mafia game with a ridiculously over powered town.

I didn't feel that the town was overpowered - it felt about equal. I think it's because we're so used to the Mafia having a 60-70% chance of winning the games that it didn't feel right that the town suddenly gained some good roles for a change.

Watch me on YouTube!

Come on guys...a couple more votes on Radishead won't hurt.