By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes *Gameplay Video*

endurance said:
Yojimbo said:
Seems another hyped Wii game that will not deliver. Dont understand what people see in this game. The gameplay seems dull and I dont even want to mention the graphics and voice acting.

previews have been positive for this game,ign said they played it and it rocks,nintendo power said they finished the game and they loved it,plus the art syle rocks

I dont reallt like the art style but it is matter of taste. But we will se about the reviews it will not be over 80% in gamerankings and sales will be pretty low too. This game reminds me of Red Steel hype but this game seems a little better.

Around the Network

^i think it can do 80%,since the previews said the controls work fine(unlike red steels)

Soriku said:
Yojimbo said:
endurance said:
Yojimbo said:
Seems another hyped Wii game that will not deliver. Dont understand what people see in this game. The gameplay seems dull and I dont even want to mention the graphics and voice acting.

previews have been positive for this game,ign said they played it and it rocks,nintendo power said they finished the game and they loved it,plus the art syle rocks

I dont reallt like the art style but it is matter of taste. But we will se about the reviews it will not be over 80% in gamerankings and sales will be pretty low too. This game reminds me of Red Steel hype but this game seems a little better.

It's already getting 90%s. At the very LEAST, it'll have an 85%+ average.
Maybe but I have not seen any reviews yet. But I think 85% average will be very hard for this game. More reviews=lower score.

fkusumot does it say anything on the NP magazine if you can get a job

Yojimbo said:
Soriku said:
Yojimbo said:
endurance said:
Yojimbo said:

It's already getting 90%s. At the very LEAST, it'll have an 85%+ average.
Maybe but I have not seen any reviews yet. But I think 85% average will be very hard for this game. More reviews=lower score.

i think famitsu reviewed it 9889

Around the Network
endurance said:
fkusumot does it say anything on the NP magazine if you can get a job

Yes. It says Travis can do assassination side missions, improve stats by training and do job mini-games.

^sweet

^awesome the game is getting great reviews

Hm. That'd be pretty low if it was only 10 hours.

I mean, surely there has to be some last minute twist. Unless they'd save that for a sequel. I imagine it'll review well, doubt it'll sell well though, this is just a hard game to advertise for... since well, you'd have to bleep out every third word of dialogue.