By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's Your Opinion About Lebron James Right Now ?

I like the guy. Who cares if he left his team and went to the miami heat. His supporting cast in cleveland just plain sucked. In miami he has a better chance of winning a championship. I don't blame the guy at all for trying to give himself the best chance to win a championship ring.

Around the Network
TheRealMafoo said:
dystopia said:
TheRealMafoo said:
dystopia said:

He's just another player until he wins a championship. He might be the best talent, but you're not the best player unless you win, plain and simple. If he wants to be the best then he needs to win.

Michael Jordan was the best player of his time. Until Chicago got Scottie Pippin, Jordan didn't, and wouldn't have, won a damn thing.

You don't need a championship to the best player. You just need to be the best player.

I see no problems with him having to have other great players to win a championship, but unless he does he isn't the best. That's universal in my opinion, you are judged by how many championships you win, not by regular season statistics or overall ability. There is no question Michael Jordan was the most talented player in the NBA before he started winning championships. Most Talented and Best are two different things in my eyes.

I guess we should all take Barry Sanders off the list for greatest running back.

To be fair.  That is what happened to Dan Mario.

There ain't a better passer or quarterback to ever play in the NFL then Dan Mario.

Almost every football expert admits it, yet almost none would put him as the greatest.

You can be on the list without any championships... but you'll never be number 1.

Either way, if your going by Championships... there is only one answer to best basektball player of all time.

Bill Russell.  He has more championship rings then fingers.

RJ@Melb said:

Part of the reason for the hate is cause he dragged out the decision. If he came out with the choice quicker, then the Cavs would have had more chances to snag a few good players during that period, and would be in much better shape than they are now... Ditching his home club was just part of it, but the way he left it was selfish

Heck, if it wasn't televised i'd be shocked if even 1/5th of the people who hate him now would hate him.

It's all been great for Kevin Durant's career in anycase.