By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia scum Round 21 signup (DBZ theme)

Hephaestos said:

yeah... the french show with DBZ had over 50% audience on french TV... all kids were hooked on it and 75% of what they showed was japanese anime.

I believe Italians had a lot of these too... at leas in the earlier years of this in france the opening songs were produced by an italian firm.

The DBZ song you posted is from the french show... the showhosts made a fortune by being themselves singers and since all the kids loved their shows, well all the kids went to their concerts (i never did :p)

If you remember dbz in france, you remember club dorothee

Around the Network

I'm going to let you guys in on one of the new additions I'm making for this game.

Each night 3 random people will be marked as dragonballs. Each night, players will make one guess as to who has them. If you guess correctly, you will receive a dragonball in a message from me. Each consecutive night afterwards, there will be a new random 3 dragonball holders, as well as people who've received dragonballs already. If you find either one, you get their dragonballs. 

When you get 7 you can use your wish.

ie:

Vegeta, Nappa, and krillin are db holders on the first night.

goku and bulma correctly identify them and each get one dragonball.

the next night, a new random three characters, piccolo, chi-chi, and mr.popo will be the holders as well as goku and bulma.

If any characters guess any of those characters, they will receive all the dragonballs those players hold, so if bulma correctly guesses one of the random three, or picks goku, she will have 2 dragonballs, and if say chaotzu picks bulma, he will receive both her dragonballs.

Nice idea! :D

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Wishes will be unique for every player and will be a random series of powers.

One will be a free nightkill, one will be free protection. Some will be weird as well. Just going to need someone to make sure it is balanced. Probably going to hit a mafiascum forum for balance verification before I run it.

Also, there will be a "powering-up" feature that will require you to forgo your night actions in order to improve your power later on.

This would be something like an SK powering up for 2 nights to change his one kill into "one kill plus deflect (which deflects one kill if you are targeted)"

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

I'm going to let you guys in on one of the new additions I'm making for this game.

Each night 3 random people will be marked as dragonballs. Each night, players will make one guess as to who has them. If you guess correctly, you will receive a dragonball in a message from me. Each consecutive night afterwards, there will be a new random 3 dragonball holders, as well as people who've received dragonballs already. If you find either one, you get their dragonballs. 

ie:

the next night, a new random three characters, piccolo, chi-chi, and mr.popo will be the holders as well as goku and bulma.

If any characters guess any of those characters, they will receive all the dragonballs those players hold, so if bulma correctly guesses one of the random three, or picks goku, she will have 2 dragonballs, and if say chaotzu picks bulma, he will receive both her dragonballs.

Sounds like a cool idea but I'm not sure anyone will be able to get to 7 balls before the game ends.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

ie:

Sounds like a cool idea but I'm not sure anyone will be able to get to 7 balls before the game ends.

well the only problem is if the person holding teh DBs die... who gets them? the killer? the person who hammered the lynch?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:

yeah... the french show with DBZ had over 50% audience on french TV... all kids were hooked on it and 75% of what they showed was japanese anime.

I believe Italians had a lot of these too... at leas in the earlier years of this in france the opening songs were produced by an italian firm.

The DBZ song you posted is from the french show... the showhosts made a fortune by being themselves singers and since all the kids loved their shows, well all the kids went to their concerts (i never did :p)

If you remember dbz in france, you remember club dorothee

even récré A2 and watching olive et tom on la cinq. Did you actually live in france or spent vacations there?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

ie:

I agree with TOS. 

Also: chaotzu would receive BOTH her dragonballs?  Including the one she is just getting that night?  What if she had guessed Chaotzu?  Who would end up with her dragon ball then?  Chaotzu steals it from her and she steals it back from Chaotzu endlessly... I'd think it would be more sensible that the ones you are getting that night are unstealable. 

But what if more than one person tries to steal a dragonball?  Does it "duplicate" so they both get it?  I'd guess this happens with guessing the random holders, but it's a little weirder when it's an "actual" ball, but that's still what makes the most sense IMO. 

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea ... I just think it needs to be well defined. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

1.  zarx
2.  Radish
3.  Darth
4.  Kamal
5.  Hepha
6.  3ever
7.  nen-suer
8.  Silver-Tiger
MetalGear_94
10.  TruckOSaurus 
11.  Vetteman94
12.  Final-Fan
13.  hatmoza (Vegeta)
14.  Homer
15.  c03n3nj0

I better not be some limited variant of a vanilla townie like the past 3 games! 
Or else! I go mad!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."