By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that you think, critics got wrong?

What games do you think got praised but not that special and games that got panned but you love.

Underated:Lost planet 2

Overated:Final fantasy 8

Around the Network

Overatted: FF13

Overated: Dead Rising

Underated: Yakuza 3

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

overrated: MW2 

underrated: umm cant think of one 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

ff 13 underated

halo overrated

overrated- MW2, Halo reach

Underrated- Yakuza, Nier

Underrated by gamers- GTA 4 (yes i actually liked the game)

Around the Network

Overrated : MW2 , GTAIV

Underrated : just about every low rated game this gen.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Bionic Commando for the PS3/360

Now I admit that the story is a little out there but the gameplay was pretty fun, the graphics were decent, and I found it pretty enjoyable.  I even liked Nathan Spencer's over the top attitude.  The multiplayer was unique and fun, too.  If you were good with the bionic arm, you could do anything.  It was like a bunch of Spider-Man clones with guns swinging, shooting, and tossing each other every which way.  My biggest gripe with the game was the radioactive areas that killed you before you knew you were in them.  That was a bad design flaw but I still had a blast with it.  It deserved a little support.

Overated: Final fantasy X

Underated: MGS peace walker

-

ShadowRun.... after 3 years since launch there's still an online community. Average scores dont do it justice... it desevered an average of 8/10 atleast... but if that game stuck to some of its roots and had an RPG campaigne.... I know it could've been the next Halo! Afro-Samurai.. I heard before a patch the controls were awful.. but I think I got it after the patch and now the scores again... are just down right wrong... it deserved a solid 8.0 well atleast after the patch now... that gem is over-looked.. but even tho its fixed it has some issues thus I think its a solid 8.0 ...needs more variety of gameplay... more different enemies to satisfy the general gamers and a longer campaign... and then it could be a 9 or higher!

All gaming systems, consoles/PC, have thier perks... why fight over preferences? I like Coke and you like Pepsi, that's it, let's not fight over which toy we like best cause that's what they are. Is someone's preference in a toy important or is the relationship between you and your neighbor more important? Answer is obvious, but THE most important thing is your relationship with God almighty. God Bless you in Jesus's name.

I can communicate without talking... I can send a loved one money without actually sending money... and I can commit theft without the product disappearing, the point of theft is the point of theft not one of it's possible symptoms which is the product dissappearing. The thief wants to gain something without paying for it, that's the point of theft, the thief doesn't have to care or anybody else has to care if the product dissappears. The product dissappearing is just a possible symptom of theft. Gifts are sacrfices, in order to give a gift, it has to be a genuine sacrfice/gift, meaning a copy of the game isn't still in your PC. Piracy is theft and/or being a culprit of theft.

Over-rated:

To make it fair I'll name 2. Gears of War series and God of War series. There now I'm not a PS3 or 360 fanboy.

Under-rated:

Fallout 3. Its way better than that pathetic 93/90 it got on 360 and PS3 respectively. That's an insult.