By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which devs would you like to see team up to make a game?

rudyrsr8 said:
Nintendo and Blizzard for a Pokemon MMORPG

OMFG YES lol

That would be freaking awesome.  Why haven't they done it yet?

Around the Network

Nintendo and Rare to start a series with titles like: Nintendo vs. Rare Volume 1:The Race or Volume 2: The Battle

What I mean, games like Mario Kart or Smash Brothers but also with Rare characters and with some more modes like there were in Diddy Kong Racing. The reason why I want those games is that I think those fun-multiplayer genres could need another game next to the ones named above.

Actually, every cooperative work from Rare and Nintendo would make me happy. I miss Rare...

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

CliffyB and Suda51

Bungie + Miyamoto
The original Goldeneye team from Rare + Miyamoto
Square Enix + Miyamoto
Sonic team + Miyamoto

Euhm even crappy developpers + Miyamoto = Win!

Nintendo EAD Tokyo(Team that did Super Mario Galaxy) and SCE Studios Santa Monica (team that did GOW) with Miyamoto and David Jaffe supervising the project

Around the Network

kojima + miyamoto

Soriku said:
I think Namco x SE would be REALLY awesome.

The two best RPG makers together :D

i think bioware makes better rpgs then namco

Nintendo and Blizzard - An RTS game that features Nintendo characters (kind of like what smash bros did to fighting games)

You could have armies (or races) like Mushroom Kingdom, Bowsers Minions, Space Pirates, Galactic Federation, , Hyrulians, etc

tabsina said:
Nintendo and Blizzard - An RTS game that features Nintendo characters (kind of like what smash bros did to fighting games)

You could have armies (or races) like Mushroom Kingdom, Bowsers Minions, Space Pirates, Galactic Federation, , Hyrulians, etc

nintendo+blizzard=win

BioWare and Bethesda. That game would be at least 200% pure awesome.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/