By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will we see Shadow Complex 2?

I utterly loved this game looking back, and really do crave a sequel, do you think Epic will announce something soon?

Around the Network

I'd rather have a new "Metroidvania" as thats what shadow complex shamelessly rips off... but I guess new Shadow Complex sequel is better than nothing.

disolitude said:

I'd rather have a new "Metroidvania" as thats what shadow complex shamelessly rips off... but I guess new Shadow Complex sequel is better than nothing.

There's just been a new castlevania and metroid, don't be greedy!

Seece said:
disolitude said:

There's just been a new castlevania and metroid, don't be greedy!

The castelvania that came out wasn't really a castelvania, more like castle crashers...still pretty good game tho.

True about metroid...I still got to play that.

Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing for some time now myself. Some DLC would be pretty sweet too.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

Yup and I suppose a sequel would be guarenteed considering how much it sold and the ending of the first game.

I bet Shadow Complex 2 releases in 2011.  XBLA exclusive.

I loved SC as well; grinded through solidly to 100% completion and still want more.

I thought Shadow Complex was rather trashy TBH.

I hope so! I wasn`t expecting such an awesome experience the first time around and would gladly pay for a sequel!