By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumour: Project Milo cancelled

This was known all along. I mean how much did he cut from Fable. I am sure the demo did its job, Peters little white lie probably boosted pre-orders and help Microsoft gain unwarranted good press. 

I am sure Kinect will be fine and so will all of you without Milo

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

Very sad news but expected. Milo was too good to be tru.

The interactions presented in the demo were interesting but as a game Milo would have been sooooo boring after 10 minutes.

Signature goes here!

I see huge potential for this tech being used elsewhere. But as for this kind of game, the budget would simply be too high. That, and probably the tech is still insufficient.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

They just showed off new footage for it no less than around a month ago!? I really doubt this is cancelled.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

CGI-Quality said:

It is just a rumor, after all. Would suck if true though, what was there was intriguing.

I agree. This could really show what the Kinect cis capable of id they do it right.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network
AnveL said:

it's not cancel

it never exist

it just a lie project to get people attention into kinect

i never believe it

and i was right xDD

Well, yes it did exist, you saw the demo, others were able to try the demo, you wouldn't belive in hippos if there was one sitting on your face. You were, and are, wrong.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

oh really!!??

you mean you try it before!!??

oh i was so impressed now

is it something like that we can interact with?

XXXDDDDD

Never Really Thought This was going to be a game anyways.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

AnveL said:

oh really!!??

you mean you try it before!!??

oh i was so impressed now

is it something like that we can interact with?

XXXDDDDD

What about all the press that was allowed to demo it, don't tell me you didn't see any articles on their impressions, they were a dime a dozen last year. Also, yes, you can interact with it, or did you fail to see the demo itself as well? And if you are one of those "people" who thought Milo was an actual A.I. well, I feel sorry for you, I really do, the dissapointment must have been increadible to cause you to want to trash it any chance you got. Anyway, I didn't watch the youtube video because I know what it is, just another ignoramous trashing something they don't understand, and life is too short to fill my time with that garbage.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

ironman said:

What about all the press that was allowed to demo it, don't tell me you didn't see any articles on thier impressions, they were a dime a dozen last year. Also, yes, you can interact with it, or did you fail to see the demo itself as well? And if you are one of those "people" who thought Milo was actual A.I. well, I feel sorry for you, I really do, the dissapointment must have been increadibl to cause you to want to trash it any chance you got. Anyway, I didn't watch the youtubre video because I know what it is, just anbother ignoramous trashing something they don't understand, and life is too short to fill my time with that garbage.

Aren't you overreacting a little bit? =)