Fallout 3 GotY edition

GET FALLOUT 3! 39 48.75%

get Darksiders instead 2 2.50%

Go back to OBLIVION you chump 9 11.25%

stay with StarCraft 2, it is your life now... 10 12.50%

play an MMO... 8 10.00%

Why do people ask for game advice on forums? 12 15.00%

Total:80

So I am thinking of picking up Fallout 3 GotY edition for about $35NZ (~$25US) but I am not sure about it. Keep in mind I have plenty of game to play in the form of starcraft 2 and if I don't buy it I will be picking up Darksiders (for the PC I feel like I should reword them for listening to the fans and releasing a PC version even if it is so late) and I have Oblivion GotY edition but only managed to play it for a little over 10 hours before getting side tracked on other games, but I do intend to go back to that eventually as people keep telling me it's great, I am looking at you slimebeast and darthdevidem01, but probably won't if I get Fallout. 

So what do you think I should do?

P.S. If anyone chooses option 5 I am going to kill a kitten and ignore them.

P.P.S. I would like it if people posted reasoning as well as voting BTW, the result of the poll probably won't influence me much...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

Stick with Oblivion GotY, it has enough gameplay to last you years.

starcraft 2.

It's all you'll need for the enxt 10 years.

indodude said:

Stick with Oblivion GotY, it has enough gameplay to last you years.

yea but the problem with that is that I only got about 10 hours in before I got board with it, then a couple weeks after I stopped playing that I got SC2 and that has easily entertained me for easily 50 hours and still going strong, and I'm generally not a multi-player guy but SC2 is a lot of fun. And fallout 3 should have around the same amount of gameplay possibility as Oblivion so other than cost it's not really that big an advantage. I usually don't spend a lot of time on a single game anyway, I have a really short attention span so unless the gameplay is very varied most games don't hold my attention. 

Still if enough people think I should really give Oblivion another shot I might give it another try and start a new char, and try that increased encounters mod. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

theprof00 said:

starcraft 2.

It's all you'll need for the enxt 10 years.

I guess I am in silver league now and a few friends have it so I can play 2v2 etc. But I think I will wan't other games to play when I don't feel like RTS (I know custom maps but I don't like the current system for them) still I probably will be playing SC2 in some form or another for the next 10 years. Maybe I could wait until next year and pick up BRINK or something then...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network

Fallout 3 GOTY is a good deal if you're into it I reckon. It really depends what you enjoy.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Get Fallout3, Fantastic game & great deal.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

I would get it. Even if you don't play it right away, it is a great deal and will occupy many gaming hours when you do get the chance to play it.

well it looks like the majority think I should pick it up, but I'm still not sure.

BTW whoever voted for an MMO I now hate you...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

yep get fallout 3 homie!!