By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You can't play that franchise

Can't Play or dont enjoy?

If it's don't enjoy

Almost all games marketed as 'driving sims' I like arcadey racing games and I can even enjoy off road style ones (there was a Dakar game that was kinda fun to play)

Any game like CoD where you beat the single player by running forward under a hail of bullets, and then hiding whilst the invincible squadmates catch up to you, then running forth again to make your squadmates run forward. The multiplayer is at least a bit more interesting than that, but I still don't enjoy many aspects of CoD multiplayer.

All team sports games. I've never really played any non team sports games, they could be ok.

Around the Network
amp316 said:

I don't like Grand Theft Auto at all.  This goes all the way back to the original two games with the top view.  I thought that things might change with 3 and guess what?  I didn't like that either.

I also am not a fan of Metal Gear Solid.  Splinter Cell was always more entertaining to me. 

Mind you that these are both good franchises and well made, but I just don't get into them. 

Funny you mention games from companies that your profile says you don't own games by. It only shows nintendo stuff, not very diverse. Are yo lying or do you not mention your Microsoft or Sony system and games owned because this makes you look like a liar.

lemme think, killzone and resistance... really though it's probably more to do with the controller than the game. or FPS on consoles that isn't perfect dark.

I've got problems with GTA, specially with GTA IV. I found it extremely boring.

I should give it a third chance anytime soon though.

Realistic warfare shooters and sports/racing games.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network

Fifa

PES

Halo

Cod

Mass effect

Bioshock

GTA

RPG mario game

RPG pokemon games

Elder scrolls

Need for speed

Metroid

I am sure the is many more but you know

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Grand Theft Auto

Halo/Call of Duty most of the FPS games really

Rockband/Guitar Hero

Movie/TV tie ins

Yearly sports games basketball,baseball,wrestling, etc

No More Heroes

Pikman

RTS

WRPG

Racing games, RPGs, and music games, they're not my kind of games.

Killzone 1 (so horribly boring)

Killzone 2 (even worse than the first)

Mass Effect 1 (so many technical problems)

infamous (when does it get fun?)

Disgaea 3 (barf, I don't know what I was thinking)

Assasins Creed 1 (I found it really boring after awhile)

Sports Games (I'm just not into them)

Anything on PSP. I can't play any of those games because the system brought me so much disgust. So basically any on there I can't play.

I'll add more when I think of them.

Starcraft

Halo

Any and all TPS [including Uncharted 2]

I'm a strange guy....

"Being single is easier on the gaming life, and the wallet."