By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Fall update offers Sony entertainment!

"A perhaps slightly overlooked feature of this fall's Xbox 360 update is the fact that Microsoft is now selling Sony BMG music videos on Live for 160 points a pop. The download-to-own videos will be hitting Canada later this month with a different launch lineup.

The first wave of videos hitting the U.S. features 40 videos from a diverse sampling of artists including Chris Brown, OutKast, Michael Jackson and Foo Fighters.

I was already on the line about buying videos through the 360, so I'm not so sure I'm up for music videos on the system. But then again I don't really watch many music videos these days. Hit the jump for the full list of vids now available."

Well, at least it made a funny headline, full article can be found @ http://kotaku.com/gaming/bmg/360-expands-its-music-video-line%20up-with-bmg-330095.php 

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Around the Network

Politics aside, this sounds sweet! Can't wait to get my 360 back!

Interesting. Kind of like how Sony laptops have Windows installed in them.

They may be enemies, but it makes buisness sense to avail of certain services your rival company offers from time to time.

I really don't know what Sony BMG music videos are but I do know that Sony games have nothing to do with Sony entertainment so it's no huge surprise that something from Sony entertainment (I forget the official name) could appear on a MS product.

Its probably just business. Like how Sony Vaio computers still sell with Windows Vista. You cant boycott a competitor just because you dont like them