By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 'Get it off your chest' thread

Got that zit off. :)

Around the Network

Ummm I hate political correctness and how there's a double standard on racism (only whites are ever considered racist). Black guys are allowed to say "cracker" and" honkey" but a white guy accidentally lets the word "nigger" slip and he's automatically a racist asshole.

Also I hate how minorities get special treatment in an effort to make them more equal. Natives in Canada get ridiculous tax breaks, free education (including university), and more. I get that we "stole" thier land but come on, it was hundreds of years ago and we conquered your land fair and square, no different than any other war in history where the winner took the losers land.

i don't know if this is actually "getting it out of my chest" because i've been open with it and probably a lot of people know these already

1) I've always hated the majority, not to the point of kicking the crap out of everyone , more of the "I don't Care" thing, yeah i might be arrogant but not to the point of being a "GTFO" if someone asked me for help more of the "I'll help you but not because i like you , just because i want to waste time"

2) i'm not very emotional about anything, its annoying sometimes as if i am dead inside , when someone's close or a friend's close one dies,or if someone got married or something good happened i am supposed to feel sad or happy and do something to show my feeling, but i really suck at it and don't see the point of being sad especially, its very awkward at times.

3) i lose interest in people very quickly , its also the reason why i don't get "True Love" and all that lame stuff, in the end everyone loves themselves, thats why they want others to love them so they can feel better and rub their ego, its disgusting.

4) i'm exactly like Patapon , i'm insomniac , i've also made a long thread about it once.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I am so sick of being stared at by women like I'm a piece of meat, and no just because I look at you or talk to you once doesn't mean I want to date you.

I know this sounds concieted, but danm it annoys me all time.

I'm not really gay

and i hate Gaga too! (with passion)

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Around the Network
otoniel said:

I'm not really gay

and i hate Gaga too! (with passion)

Really?

.......If so........RUN!!!