By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Apparently even hiphopgamer is a Huge Halo Reach fan

As shocking as this is apparently hiphopgamer has been hanging out with Bungie here's a pic

And he even made a rap song about Reach and its pretty badass. EDIT: Apparently no one noticed my sarcasm here.  Here's the vid.

Around the Network

*looks at treyarch shirt*

Dick move.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:

*looks at treyarch shirt*

Dick move.

lol yeah I noticed that too, that is kinda an ass thing to do 

Ha oh wow. 

He's just a d-bag troll.

Around the Network

> even hip hop gamer

Hip hop gamer to me represents exactly the target market of halo games, of course he likes it.

scottie said:

> even hip hop gamer

Hip hop gamer to me represents exactly the target market of halo games, of course he likes it.

This is quite possibly the most insulting thing anyone has ever said to me...good thing I don't take things personally.

Lots of games have douchebag fans, but by mitigating the work that Bungie does for it's fans with a statement like this, you do a great disservice to a developer that really cares for it's fans.  THat's a shame IMO.  I'll get off my soapbox though, just a thought.

You call that bad ass? , it tottally ruined two good songs with his mediocre rap.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

TRios_Zen said:
scottie said:

> even hip hop gamer

This is quite possibly the most insulting thing anyone has ever said to me...good thing I don't take things personally.

Lots of games have douchebag fans, but by mitigating the work that Bungie does for it's fans with a statement like this, you do a great disservice to a developer that really cares for it's fans.  THat's a shame IMO.  I'll get off my soapbox though, just a thought.

I agree...and will add to it.

Seeing all he has is a pre-ps2 with motion(user) control I could understand why he would think a HD-adult game would apply to a grown male adult...k I kid I kid.

I've never seen a game more hated for no reason in my life than Halo. Folks could make a taliban-nazi slavery-terroist-pedophile-teaparty-obama-french-farmer john and his sister wife-game...and it would be praised before Halo.

Folks just do not realize...with out the MC ther'd be no me n you! 8P(yes iknow reach doesnt have him but icon icon)

Severance said:

You Call that bad ass? , it tottally ruined two good games with his mediocre rap.

lol....

I'm sorry but was very hard to tell what the differnce was with this vs what gets played 24/9 on the radio...

see what I did there 8P

guy shoulda atleast auto tuned alot more to match his grade school pro tools beats...who and wtf..at the end...man...ebgame commerical..swear it was the white guy from auqa teen.