libellule said:
yo_john117 said:
morpheusx said:
morpheusx said:
yo_john117 said:
morpheusx said:

Meta critic now has its first score from Game Informer their verdict 95

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/halo-reach

Oooh I hope my issue of Gameinformer arrives soon!

Hmmmm but a 95 seems pretty low...does Gameinformer give out 10's very ofter?

Wow I just looked and they rated Halo 3 better.....thats so stupid that they think Halo 3 is better then Halo Reach.  I guess it looks like Halo Reach will score lower on metacritic and gamerankings then Halo 3 did (so probably a 91-94)

I don't know, but based on scores they gave other recent shooters 95 ranks better then the 94 the gave MW2 and just under the 96 they gave Uncharted 

correction they gave Uncharted 2 a 100 and MW2 a 98

Exactly....the Uncharted 2 I can live with but MW2 outscoring Halo Reach is just an insult.

and Halo3 outscoring HaloR ?

Halo 3 outscoring Halo Reach is not an insult but it is pretty stupid since Halo Reach is a big step up from Halo 3.

i think that the standards had changed since 2007, that's why Halo 3 is supposed to be "better" than Halo:Reach, because back then, the standards were not as high as nowadays.

or Halo3 was monstruously overrated by the NA media ...

Time to Work !

Around the Network
libellule said:
iWarMachine said:
yo_john117 said:
libellule said:
yo_john117 said:
morpheusx said:
morpheusx said:
yo_john117 said:
morpheusx said:

correction they gave Uncharted 2 a 100 and MW2 a 98

Exactly....the Uncharted 2 I can live with but MW2 outscoring Halo Reach is just an insult.

and Halo3 outscoring HaloR ?

Halo 3 outscoring Halo Reach is not an insult but it is pretty stupid since Halo Reach is a big step up from Halo 3.

i think that the standards had changed since 2007, that's why Halo 3 is supposed to be "better" than Halo:Reach, because back then, the standards were not as high as nowadays.

or Halo3 was monstruously overrated by the NA media ...

Nope that was not the case.