By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I owned a game shop perosn. (kinds funny to be honest)

Anyway i was in walsall at like 3pm. This is a town in the UK.

I was looking for games and this one old white person was asking about the consoles and then before they answered him properly he asked about the 360.

He was talking to two people behind the counter and one said in a sarcastic voice with his hand over his mouth the 360 is better then the PS3. So as i walked past i made a pretend cough whilst saying bullshit.

The other shop person said nice one fella and the other one who said the 360 was better looked startled.

I aint trying to flame but i found it annoying that someone  in a shop can be that biased and funny because how things turned out.

I can see why he was shoked though. Its not everyday someone with locks goes into a gamestore telling the shop person bullshit lol

I just wanted to share it thats all. I walked out the shop with a smile whilst the one shop person looked liker he shit himself. i felt like walking back in and ordering playstation move and saying how much i loved the games i played. I would have  named exclusive PS3 games of course just to do his head in but i didnt have time.

More important things to do you see but i really wish i didnt have meetings to attend to because i would have had a field day juat busing jokes with him lol

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

oh shit a spelling error in the text is one thing but in the tittle?

Soz people. Well i am only sorry to the ones in post in my thread. Anyone else. Read the gramer mistakes ;)

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

You should reword that whole thing.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

so you said bullshit and that's why you owned the shop guy? Wow

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:

Nah its not that i fully owned him it was the reaction i got. It didnt know what to say and couldnt even look at me lol.

You had to be at the gameshop to fully understand what i mean. Every stopped and looked at him. It was really funny. Even his shopper friends laughed at him

RolStoppable said:
Serious_frusting said:

That's the first time I see a post from you without any grammatical or spelling errors. Keep that up and people will eventually take you serious.

Rol..... please dont crease me.

This sounds like a conversation two 7 year olds would have.

You really shouldn't be proud of yourself for that.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

leo-j said:

One time....I RETURNS A GAME...and I said it was because....GAME WAS BAD GAME....and TOO MANY EXPENSIVE, and then I just stares at him when he ask me if I wanted store credit. I stare at him for a good minute and he was so scareding like "look, buddy, I can give you store credit, is that ok?" So I lowers my face and looked up to his face with my eyes up and whisper, "yeah, that'll be rrreaaall OK".

when I left I told my friendy and he was saying like, "man that clerk must have wanting to be diahrea in his pants..PWN'D" and then we do low-fivers because high-fivering is totally gays stuff.

Serious_frusting said:
leo-j said:

Nah its not that i fully owned myself it was the reaction i got. I didnt know what to say and couldnt even look at anyone lol.

You had to be at the gameshop to fully understand what i mean. Everyone stopped and looked at me. It was really humiliating.  I shouldn't have acted like a dbag in public. Even his shopper friends laughed at me.

^seems more probable now tbh

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur