By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty: Black Ops Wager Match Unveiled!

Here is the link to the video on the official YouTube channel:                                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg_8mPoloBo

If someone can figure out how to embed it that would be awesome!

I think it's bad a**!  What do you think?

Around the Network

need paper... NOW

iHuGi said:

need paper... NOW

Why?

Looks like it could be a lot of fun.

2 things I noticed that bug me though are: Knife is still a button click instead of a secondary weapon (meaning knifing could be just as annoying as in MW2 if they didn't nerf it a bit) and TONS of explosive weapons.

I just watched this video. Black Ops >>>>>>>>>>>MW2 confirmed. I'm actually excited about a COD game again. MW2 almost caused me to swear off COD forever but Black Ops looks too good to pass up.

Around the Network
tuscaniman said:

I just watched this video. Black Ops >>>>>>>>>>>MW2 confirmed. I'm actually excited about a COD game again. MW2 almost caused me to swear off COD forever but Black Ops looks too good to pass up.

Exactly what I've been thinking man. MW2 was so annoying and IW didn't care enough to update/patch their game ever. Seems Treyarch cares way more about what the community thinks and they're making a game that will make CoD fans happy again.

Those look like awesome modes, even without the wagering.

Yes I too think it's pretty badass. Out of all the Black Ops stuff I just read about this and the Bots sound the best to me so far. As much as I'm stoked about Reach cause I know it's gonna be sick, I'm looking forward to playing this very much too.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Shadowfest3 said:
iHuGi said:

need paper... NOW

Why?

wargaasm haha

iHuGi said:
Shadowfest3 said:
iHuGi said:

need paper... NOW

Why?

wargaasm haha

Lmao!  Oh I thought you meant a piece of notebook paper not paper towel or toilet paper...sorry.