By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ghost of Sparta themed PSP and Box Art revealed!

Sony has announced the God of War: Ghost of Sparta Entertainment Pack and what we can expect as the boxart.  All images can be seen below in the slideshow.

This is what will be included in the Limited Edition PSP God of War: Ghost of Sparta Entertainment Pack:

•  Black and Red Two-Toned PSP-3000
  •   God of War: Ghost of Sparta UMD Game– After God of War concludes, Ghost of Sparta begins with the story of Kratos’ ascension to power as the God of War.
  •   God of War: Chains of Olympus PlayStation Network Downloadable Game Voucher – Before the events of God of War, experience Kratos’ journey during the 10-years of servitude to the Gods of Olympus in one of the most highly acclaimed action titles of all time!
  •   Kick Ass – UMD Movie
  •   2 GB Memory Stick Pro Duo

Source

I still think my Blood Red PsP looks better :D but god damn isn't that box art awesome? Already pre ordered this one, can't wait

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Curses, you beat me to it. I think it's awesome!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

this is real? damn!!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

wow!! to bad i just got the MGSPW PSP.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Ajescent said:

Curses, you beat me to it. I think it's awesome!

Buhahhaha Trophies unlocked!

damn I'm hoping they will keep a physical media for their next gen psp too cuz I just love some of these box arts, they look so good in my collection

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
psrock said:

this is real? damn!!

Yep 100%. that is 100% real and 100% DAYMN!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

That's one epic Boxart!!!

And the PSP is great! It's Red and Black, my two favourite colors!!

it looks 100 times better then the GOW3 art box

-Newcloud- said:

it looks 100 times better then the GOW3 art box

I didn't hate the GOw3 Box art but yea..agreed

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Great boxart.

that PSP looks sexy too