By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Get Excite truck for $24.99

A friend called me yesterday and told me he found Excite Truck on closeout for $24.99 at Target. I really hadn't thought about getting it (lack of interest) but figured if it was on closeout I'd grab it as it's still $49.99 on Amazon. I went to the closest Target and it was marked 39.99 so I asked the clerk, she told me the Target he purchased it at was in a different district, and it was still $39.99, but I had her scan it anyway. It WAS $24.99. It suprisingly is a REALLY fun game. If you are looking for a $25 game for a Christmas present, I'd grab' em before their gone!

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

There were quite a few titles in the Closeout end cap at my Target last week. Excite Truck and Rayman Raving Rabbids were both down to $24.99, and Red Steel was $14.99. All the EA 07 releases were in there, plus a load of DS games, including Yoshi's Island, which was probably the biggest surprise.

Well, it's one of the underrated games that people should buy. I love it a lot. So, what songs that you use in the game?

Here are my favourites:

Paradise city - GNR (Fiji)
Welcome to the jungle - GNR (China)
La isla bonita - Madonna (Fiji)
Life in Mono - Great Expectation OST (Finland)
Midnight in Chelsea - Jon Bon Jovi (Mexico)

I got Excite Truck mainly because I wanted to get a feel for that different styled control where you hold it in NES fashion.

I expected the game to be OK but it turned out to be a blast. It's not so much about racing rather than roughneck breakneck stunting while trying to score points to the finish line. It rewards bad driving! Hahahahaha!

It's like me on I-95! Hahahaha! No, I DO drive responsibly & carefully...just fast.

It was so good that I felt let down that the multiplayer left much to be desired. It's like they didn't want to spoil it for Mario Kart Wii or something by making a too fun multiplayer mode.

But yeah Excite Truck is a well done game. Looks good, feels good, plays good. Hopefully the discounts will help move sales of this title a little more. It's really overlooked. Maybe they'll be a sequel?

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Dryden said:
There were quite a few titles in the Closeout end cap at my Target last week. Excite Truck and Rayman Raving Rabbids were both down to $24.99, and Red Steel was $14.99. All the EA 07 releases were in there, plus a load of DS games, including Yoshi's Island, which was probably the biggest surprise.

that is really cheap, i'd wish i lived in the usa :(

( actually NO the netherlands best country in the world )

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.