By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIV TGS Trailer - THEME SONG Revealed!

Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Wagram said:

Fricken epic! Wish I had an option to put that theme song in japanese because i'm not too fond of the english version.

But otherwise holy CRAP! This will be the MMO that binds single-player story with MMO. That Judge character has me very curious.

where is the JP version of the song?

I guess there isn't one. O.o

Wow they are making them use the English theme this go around.

Checks his avatar...Can't think of a game before where they had an English theme?  Or was her songs also in Japanese?

Around the Network

Btw I like the song...And I am so pleased that Nobuo is back, his vg music is amazing :). Way better than the crap of FFXIII or FFXII X_X;

Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Yeah, actually xenoblades theme song is also just in english

That said Xenoblades theme song is far better than this one lol

God I hope so. But nothing can beat Suteki da ne fom FFX.

I think I liked My Hands more than this one. But alot of people seem to like it, so i'll get over it. The game is what counts and OMFG it is awesome.

FF9 theme song is my fav, then the FF12 one.

My Hands is good too.

This song is quite weak for Sakaguchi but MAYBE It'll grow on us

I hated My Hands at first, but started to like it later.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Lostplanet22 said:

Btw I like the song...And I am so pleased that Nobuo is back, his vg music is amazing :). Way better than the crap of FFXIII or FFXII X_X;

FFXIII soundtrack is far better than FFXIV's.

out of the songs I heard from the leaked Alpha soundtrack, both me and Fab_GS felt Uematsu's work is actually very disappointing this time.

Don't get your hopes up...

darthdevidem01 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

out of the songs I heard from the leaked Alpha soundtrack, both me and Fab_GS felt Uematsu's work is actually very disappointing this time.

For me it is on the contrary. Everything I have heard is destroying every FF soundtrack for me. I really love the MMO style of music.

FFXI has by far the best soundtrack in existence for me at this point. XIII is good, but it's more of a pick and choose.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

For me it is on the contrary. Everything I have heard is destroying every FF soundtrack for me. I really love the MMO style of music.

FFXI has by far the best soundtrack in existence for me at this point. XIII is good, but it's more of a pick and choose.

I didn't like XI's soundtrack.

I'm just warning Lost Planet because imo this is no FF6 or FF9 level soundtrack. 

From what I've heard of it (30 songs) I felt even FF12's was better and I disliked its soundtrack

darthdevidem01 said:
Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

I'm just warning Lost Planet because imo this is no FF6 or FF9 level soundtrack. 

From what I've heard of it (30 songs) I felt even FF12's was better and I disliked its soundtrack

We definitely share different tastes in music then because XI for me = Mind Blown (Talking about the entire soundtrack including expansions).

Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

We definitely share different tastes in music then because XI for me = Mind Blown (Talking about the entire soundtrack including expansions).

yeah I guess, you must have loved 12's soundtrack then....it was very MMO-ish.

Well it can't be much worse...I can't even remember a song from FFXIII or FFXII simply because I do not like them while I can still sing the songs from FFVI-FFX...

darthdevidem01 said:

yeah I guess, you must have loved 12's soundtrack then....it was very MMO-ish.

XII was good. But it was also a pick and choose. Mostly every FF game for me is pick and choose.

But XI really clcked hard. The song that starts at the end of this current trailer for me is epic.