By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MMO teaches survival

tk1989 said:
cAPSLOCK said:
souixan said:
If it were in America.. the kid would have shot the moose in the head and taunted it with racial slurs while wearing a headset. I can see the news headline now, "BOOM Headshot!"

And then humped the corpse. In American we do things right!

Haha! cAPSLOCK, i always love ur posts, they always make me laugh.

I am the official VGChartz dancing monkey

Though I have been known to throw the occasional handful of crap.

Around the Network
Neos said:
why didn't he just vanish? he seemed like a rogue..
also his sister could have just healed him while the boy was dpsing the moose

i don't see the problem

I bet if his sister wasn't there he would have gathered up like 10 mooses (meeses? mices?) and just AoEd em. He may seem like a hero, but deep down inside he secretly hates her for costing him some l33t purpz. 

I wonder what his school is like. You know, the kids go out back to fight over whatever dispute. Then when one of them wins, the other guy is all "This is a bunch of crap! You have purple Haggar wrinkle free cotton slacks! I just have Lee blue jeans! Enjoy your free win DICKWAD!"

cAPSLOCK said:

Monkey see monkey do?

Nintendownsmii said:
cAPSLOCK said:

Monkey see monkey do?

First Amendment rights, it's a tennet of my faith. 

Where was Shatner in all of this?--he could have just shot lighting from his hands, BOOOOM headshot, humping, and *gets headshot* dammm you guys are a bunch of hackers*shuts of game so score dosent count

Around the Network
mesoteto said:
Where was Shatner in all of this?--he could have just shot lighting from his hands, BOOOOM headshot, humping, and *gets headshot* dammm you guys are a bunch of hackers*shuts of game so score dosent count

Mr. T is his statics tank I hear. he's a nightelf mohawk.