By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you guys like to do for fun?

Not including video games of course, and something with more substance than "drink and party," I know everybody loves that.

My time's kind of limited with school and everything but:

-I'm a self-proclaimed connoisseur of atrocious cinema. I find the worst, most low-budget films I can, and buy them. Then I watch them with some friends. Some of them are so awful they will quite literally keep you laughing for days. Hood Copz is my personal favorite.

-I'm also a huge sports fan. I love football and baseball, and usually either the Mariners or the Seahawks are good enough to keep me entertained for a season.

Around the Network

Go out with my friends.

I lift weights. 4 times a week. Does the body good.

Motions to a Car Battery, gallon sized container of whipped cream, a midgit dressed as a leprauchaun and a dog whistle.

Oh you know what I do for fun.

Smoke bongs and play Nintendo. FTW

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network

I have no life. Games are all I have. Don't take that away from me :(.

PS

Now I have come the realization that I don't even play a lot of games which is even sadder. 

oh yeah i work and go to college.

I play basketball.

so we can't say games, drinking and partying? you aren't leaving many options for me takeru.

Shopping for clothes, accessories, parfums, shoes etc., build model kits, draw, paint, write guitar solos, hang out with my girlfriend @ movies, live shows, the usual relationship stuff etc., hang out with my friends, practice songs with my friends, listen to music of course, mod my PC, design clothes, watch football, play with my cats, do my hair, practice my cooking, watch pretty girls on the street, practice my photoshop, do weight lifting, do push ups and my favorite one: sleep.

Nothing out of this world.