By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Help with LBP needed!

Hi guys, I need some help with LBP. I am two trophies shy of the platinum and still need to grab Party Person (play a level online with three persons on friends list) and the collect all bubbles trophy. Specifically I need help with the X3 and X4 areas in the later levels. Anyone interested in helping or going through this atm?

Please add me: PSN: Fufinu.

We will then try and coordinate online meeting. Preferably persons from Europe due to timezone differences.

Also a question: Can you grab Party Person locally if you have access to four controllers and 3 other accounts that are friended?

Around the Network

Anyone up for this?

I might join you later. But that is going to be very late evening.

I'd help but i live in the US and i am trying to get back to a normal sleep pattern for school.

Ldn.se said:

I might join you later. But that is going to be very late evening.

Thanks will be on the lookout for your add. If not today we might go for this on another day :)

Around the Network
 Also a question: Can you grab Party Person locally if you have access to four controllers and 3 other accounts that are friended?

I've tried this but it didn't work. Maybe I did something wrong.

i'd love to help but my ps3 has no internet at this time.  i'm going to order it up soon so if you still need help in a week or two from now let me know and i'd be happy to help.  psn: kitler53.

as far as the trophies go...if you have a friend with 3 controllers you can play online with that one friend (and their two guest accounts) and it works.  additionally, the 4x bubbles can easily be done with 2x people online as long as you and your friend have a second controller.  that's how i did it anyways, we let the guest dudes die over and over again until we got to the puzzle.  in some ways the hilarity of watching sackboys die again and again was one of the most fun times i've had playing lbp.

Online now for next 2-3 hrs if people want to help just add me on PSN: Fufinu. Will stop from U2 if you add me :)

I can help I also need the trophy.

Obtained!

Which also means that I got my first platinum! I really wanted to say thanks for the people who helped out or had the intention to help out on the trophy. I completed this game, 13 months after obtaining this trophy and whilst not truly trophy whoring in the provcess I really wanted the plat in the end.

:)