By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project 'S' - Game made with collaboration of Suda 51 and Kojima

Suda said he was going to make a second game for the Wii, one for the 360 and wanted to make one for the PS3, but nothing is confirmed yet in regards to that.

Around the Network

i wish level 5 would release the layton games outside of japan. i'd buy them.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

First one is confirmed to have a 2008 release in NA.

naznatips said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

First one is confirmed to have a 2008 release in NA.

good news. that means I'll only have to wait until 2009 for it to reach australia :(

ckmlb said:
Sadly, I think Level 5 is not interested in making more Dark Cloud games. They have their hands full lately with so many games (Laytons, WKS, D'Arc, Soccer RPG...)

Not quite so.

The CEO of Level 5 practically confirmed that they will start production after WKS is finished. They may have already started secrectly but he seemed very positive about a sequel at TGS. Dark Cloud 3 will definitely appear on the PS3 eventually though, no doubt about that. 

Around the Network
jhlennon1 said:
ckmlb said:
Sadly, I think Level 5 is not interested in making more Dark Cloud games. They have their hands full lately with so many games (Laytons, WKS, D'Arc, Soccer RPG...)

Not quite so.

The CEO of Level 5 practically confirmed that they will start production after WKS is finished. They may have already started secrectly but he seemed very positive about a sequel at TGS. Dark Cloud 3 will definitely appear on the PS3 eventually though, no doubt about that. 

Really?  That's great news!  Do you have a link to that? Because you have to understand that Dark Cloud 2 is one of my favorite games last gen and the possibility of a Dark Cloud 3 makes me giddy like a school girl.  I love Level 5.

I will have to search around for the link. It was in one of the interviews at TGS where me mentions that Dark Cloud 3 is on his list because he was getting a lot of requests for it.

yeah i heard about this, but im not really hyped since there is no info about it

ckmlb said:
New PS3 game from Kojima productions- New Zone of the Enders.

I'm definitely interested in this game from 2 of my favorite developers. I will venture a guess that this will be a Wii game, not a 360 one. Also don't bump your own thread please.

there will most likely be a zone of the enders

@okey i think the will release the layton games outside of japan