By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project 'S' - Game made with collaboration of Suda 51 and Kojima

Revival of the Snatcher series.....Im in. While we wait would someone translate Policenauts?

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

New PS3 game from Kojima productions- New Zone of the Enders.

I'm definitely interested in this game from 2 of my favorite developers. I will venture a guess that this will be a Wii game, not a 360 one. Also don't bump your own thread please.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

New Zone of the Enders on the PS3 would be so awesome. I would love it. If only it was actually happening.

jhlennon1 said:
New Zone of the Enders on the PS3 would be so awesome. I would love it. If only it was actually happening.

I'm sure it will happen at some point.

project s isnt a game, its a radio thing...

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
New PS3 game from Kojima productions- New Zone of the Enders.

I'm definitely interested in this game from 2 of my favorite developers. I will venture a guess that this will be a Wii game, not a 360 one. Also don't bump your own thread please.

A new ZoE would be awesome.  Sony also really needs to get Level 5 working on Dark Cloud 3.

Sadly, I think Level 5 is not interested in making more Dark Cloud games. They have their hands full lately with so many games (Laytons, WKS, D'Arc, Soccer RPG...).

soccer rpg? how would that work.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

Probably like Power Pro's Success and Season modes.   Play games, gain expierence, put the exierence in stats, gain money for different stuff, use it to buy items and training equipment.

I mean when you think about it.  Pretty much every sports game has RPG qualties to it.  I still want sports games where you only play 1 character on a team.  Power Pro kinda lets you do that but it's not perfect.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

It's called Inazuma Eleven and it's on the DS.  Level 5 fans really should own a DS btw.  The developers seem to love the console.  Check out all the DS games they are making:

You should also have a PSP.  Just for Jeanne D'Arc.