By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Broken game page in gamrReview

Seems one of the pages is broken. This is the game:

Blue Toad Murder Files: Little Riddle’s Deadly Dilemma - Episode One (PSN)

The other episodes seem to work fine.

Around the Network

Alright, given all the games I've added to the database have been added, but this problem hasn't been addressed yet, am I better PMing someone, or writing on their wall, to see this is resolved? I can't imagine it's very difficult.

Hhmm...

That only seems to happen when the games' title includes punctuation marks or letters that aren't recognized by the new (VGC 3.0) code.

Like mutated vowels (Umlaut) in Xenosaga II or SOME apostrophes like the one in Little Riddle’s Deadly Dilemma.

THIS apostrophe here ' makes zero problems, while this one ’ isn't recognized by VGC 3.0 database.

I' ll inform ioi about it.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Thank you very much for looking into it, oliist. While you're here, may I also ask you to look at this and determine your opinions on the matter:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=114789&page=1&str=981988233#

Of the two issues, I'm only concerned with the second. I'd really like to add iPad games, which currently I can't. In the thread it is suggested iPhone is changed as a category to iOS to allow iPad and iPod/iPhone games to be in one category, in a similar fashion to the PSN category that caters for online purchases for PS, PS3, and PSP games.