By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "How's My Avatar?" Thread

I like everyone's avatars here, they're all awesome. The ones i like best are people with the awesome fanart (i've seen someone around vgchartz with an awesome avatar with fanart from some anime but i'm not sure).

But that's why i love my avatar, Samus=Good.

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me

Around the Network

lol mines is just me XD

Well, since all the popular people are doing it, how is mine.

Oh, and I have found that once a person that has been here for a long time changes their avatar, it is hard to recognize them as who they are for a while to me. Does anyone else have the same problem?

@SilentWolf: Fit your nick, I think, although it can be hard to tell due to the coloring.

Edit; Everyone elses' avatar are good too 

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

My avatar is just a picture of myself.

Around the Network

^Needs more zoom :>

Everybody's avatars are cool, but my favorite for some reason is rickthestick2's.

How 'bout mine?

^Nice There's a larger avatar picture on my profile.

fazz, what is that on her crotch??

endurance, Ada is my favorite character from Resident Evil (though Rebecca Chambers does come close)

Nintendo_Fanboy, I love tales of symphonia, Flloyd would have been cooler if he wasn't so dumb though, lol.

Words of Wisdom, you always have the hottest avatars.

BrainboxLtd, Johny for the win!

Rickthestick2, who doesn't love Samus, she's my hero. Girl power for the win!

Fazz and Okeydokey, delicious Avatars.

SlickTrick, you're very pretty, I'm quite jealous!

--------------------------

Anyway, what do you guys think of mine. (BTW, it's a fox girl, not a cat girl)

Thanks GGE. :)