By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KZ3 Multiplayer - 26 facts from Gamescom !!!

Chairman-Mao said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
  • The Medic special ability called 'Survive Bleed Out'. He Can respawn right where he died.

Modern Warfare 2 already has that ability! Except its usually known as getting spawn killed. muhuahaha.

On topic: Just 3 game modes kinda worries me, hopefully all 3 are fun, because even if just 1 of the 3 modes sucks ass then that only leaves you with 2 to play and that would get boring quick.

They said shit about bots, I sure hope that means you can have offline battles against bots like in Killzone 1, that would be fantastic.

Remember Warzone from KZ2 ?

That had Bodycount, Assassination, Capture and Hold, & Search and Retrieve...So its not just 3 game modes.

Around the Network

Impressive! can't wait for the beta.

I get to be in the cutscene? Finally a game that properly strokes my ego.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Chairman-Mao said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
  • The Medic special ability called 'Survive Bleed Out'. He Can respawn right where he died.

Modern Warfare 2 already has that ability! Except its usually known as getting spawn killed. muhuahaha.

On topic: Just 3 game modes kinda worries me, hopefully all 3 are fun, because even if just 1 of the 3 modes sucks ass then that only leaves you with 2 to play and that would get boring quick.

They said shit about bots, I sure hope that means you can have offline battles against bots like in Killzone 1, that would be fantastic.

Remember Warzone from KZ2 ?

That had Bodycount, Assassination, Capture and Hold, & Search and Retrieve...So its not just 3 game modes.

Sorry, I had Killzone 2 but I didn't play it online a ton so I'm not 100% farmiliar. But by the sound of it I have nothing to worry about. I was thinking it would be like Bad Company 2 where there's just deathmatch, rush and 1 other mode (I forget the name).

Multiplayer of KZ2 was pretty fun, but i wanted more abilities for the classes and variation on maps x.x

LET'S GO KNICKS

Around the Network

This is going to be fun.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Those are some good facts.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Bots! BAAWWWWWWTSSS!

Glad to see they're back. I've been a big fan of bots since PD on N64 : p

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

watch this video for k3 info http://gamescom.gamespot.com/video/6273827/?hd=1

the multiplayer looks insane. killzone 2 was fun, but the multiplayer didnt have the same feel of the single player. it didnt have vehicles thousands of turrets and bullets flieng everywhere, but kz3 changes that. its giving you more action but still keeping the strategy aspect of the game.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good