By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Gamescom Trailers

I love how the Ratchet Trailer reminds me so much of classic TMNT side scrollers. I wonder if it will have Move support, i think it could be pretty cool with it.

Infamous 2, awesome. Killzone 3 looks great but still too "blah grey" artistically for my taste. LBP2, sure fire amazingness, i want to see what that netflix like queue and community site is going to be like, it could do wonders for the community activity.

Around the Network

Resistance 3 trailer up

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

all great and being looked forward to.

R3 trailer = I jizz in my pants

the BEST live action trailer I have ever senn, easily! man I now wish they make a R movie

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

The mech thing in the background is moving.

Around the Network
Severance said:

Resistance 3 trailer up

If it werent for Master of War that would have been a let down :( atmospheric but sort of boring.

I wonder if it will be a left 4 dead type theme with civilization banding together to try to revolt and rebuild. Id like that more than the military aspect.

makingmusic476 said:

METAL GEAR!!!!!!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
makingmusic476 said:

METAL GEAR!!!!!!

This video gives me an alien junkyard feeling...first snow now this...I want to see my jungle level BAD! guess maybe nearing the release

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

resistance trailer was sick! i can't wait.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

Ok i think everyones gonna hate me for this but here my honest opinion of these game from what i have seen.

LittleBigPlanet 2. Shouldnt it be called like LBP 1.3 or something. This looks just like LBP to me. This could easily be DLC. Con artists. I aint paying full price for that shit.

InFamous 2. You cant really tell much from that trailer. Looks ok. Graphics are nice though

Ratchet and Clank. Well what can i say? It looks really good to be honest. But what the story i dont understand why they are all working together. Graphics dont seem improved from what i can see. Oh and is the cam angle always gonna be like that? Seems strange to me.

Killzone 3. When they said the were gonna be more enviroments i hoped that ment we might get something other then the colour brown. Apart from that though it looks ok. Maybe they are holding some info back for later. I bloody hope they am because from what i seen apafrt from the graphics it aint special. I dont want to play a game when it looks like it is night time through the whole thing.

Resistance 3. Erm the is nothing to say about it. Nice trailer if you are making a film. but its a game. wtf?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st