By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavy Rain sales hit 1.5m worldwide

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/40438/Heavy-Rain-sales-hit-15m-worldwide

Great sales ! definitely will sell that 2m lifetime.  I have yet to buy the game but I will sometime in future. It's just that there has been so many great games so far this year that I have had problems to get more time to play them all. =P

Around the Network

VGC has it at 1.38M... on spot.

Amazing game.

I'm really interested in it, probably gonna buy it with move support!

Man that's nice to hear. Maybe 3 million lifetime if they continue to bundle it in Europe. Plus it will probably get a boost in September since this will likely be one of the showcase titles for Move.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

I haven't really played it after I finished it, too bad just don't have enough time, but it really is an awesome experience, defnitely  worth buying.

Around the Network

i stopped playing it after one hour because it was so sad :(

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

How long is this game?

But war... war never changes

This game deserves it. 2 Million by years end.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

HR should get a decent bump from the move re-release.  2M seems pretty certain to me...is 3M out of the question?  far far FAAARRR exceeded my expectionations.

!!!SPOILER!!!

i can't wait to chop off my finger with the Move

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’