By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:

Nikells, I find it interesting that your list and my theory syncs up quite a bit. 

Each one of those people you mentioned (except one) voted in different categories.

Lets get this rolling then...

Out of the suspects who do you think is the best candidate for lynching?

Around the Network

I say we run a gamble on squilliam.

First of all because when hat said that people who attacked him are probably fine, squill then attacked him. Also, he's feigning ignorance of what goes on at night. He HAS latched onto the newbie thing, and he is quick to apologize and squash things.

Nikells said:

People who want the time limit extended

1. TruckOSaurus

2. j0

3. nen-suer

4. Nikells

5. Silver-Tiger

After we cleared the SK/hatmoza thing, we should concentrate on lynching a mafia member today. When the day ends in 12 hours, we have no chance to do so.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I'll get back to you later truck,

vote squilliam

@theprof: You say the Mafia are the ones who try to spread the vote and aren't trying to convince people of their opinion.... and then you list me. That doesn't fit at all.

I've brought up my concerns about Vetteman THREE times already, I asked for people's view on them. When I switched my vote to Nikells it was because I misinterpreted one his posts and when he clarified, I unvoted him. You're talking about tunnel vision and I think you're starting to suffer from it too.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

also, I'm sure that anyone who is pro-town is trying to extend the time limit. Mafia want this day to go through without a lynch.

theprof00 said:

also, I'm sure that anyone who is pro-town is trying to extend the time limit. Mafia want this day to go through without a lynch.

Then why don't you add your name to the list?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

@theprof: You say the Mafia are the ones who try to spread the vote and aren't trying to convince people of their opinion.... and then you list me. That doesn't fit at all.

I've brought up my concerns about Vetteman THREE times already, I asked for people's view on them. When I switched my vote to Nikells it was because I misinterpreted one his posts and when he clarified, I unvoted him. You're talking about tunnel vision and I think you're starting to suffer from it too.

it's ok truck, you're becoming less and less of a suspect, however, if you're alone in a category, you're helping contribute to a no-lynch.

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

Then why don't you add your name to the list?

don;t question me.

theprof00 said:

I say we run a gamble on squilliam.

First of all because when hat said that people who attacked him are probably fine, squill then attacked him. Also, he's feigning ignorance of what goes on at night. He HAS latched onto the newbie thing, and he is quick to apologize and squash things.

I agree: he hasn't had a lot to say unless it's in his own defence.

Vote: Squilliam