By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Nikells said:

Ok, caught up.

Dtewi: you've also misinterpreted my previous post (I think you've been influenced by Truck's reaction to it.)

Here it is again:

Nikells said:

I'm also not going to be able to make a miraculous roleclaim at the last minute and save myself: if you're going to lynch me you're making a mistake you can't take back once you know my true role.

To absolutely clarify: I am NOT saying "Boohoo you're going to lynch me I quit wahhh whahh :'( :'("
I'm saying once I've revealed my role it becomes essentially useless.

Ahhh I see... that's better I'll unvote you for now and make up my mind later when I have to time to read Day Two once again.

Unvote Nikells

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

Like I said, there is no role that allows mafia to kill twice in one night and I very much doubt there is.

Was that not the most contradictory post of all time.

That didn't come out right. >__<

My intention was that you haven't given me a role that allows mafia two night kills and I doubt that there is one in this game.

There is a voted kill, and a player kill. Very simple to understand.

*rubs temples*

I doubt that there is because that would be an unfair role! Mafia are never given two night kills and I doubt Gow3 would allow that.

Now let's look, here are how the four deaths are explained:

One by mafia, one by night time vigilante, one by sister of fate, one by serial killer.

Once again, there is no mafia vigilante.

Ok so we have 5 ways to kill someone in a day. Totally balanced. Oh and we killed our own teammate. Whoever is the night time vigilante is retarded. Right?

PS: this game is easy.

We have 4. The people who want the town dead (like SK and Mafia) all together have 2.

We outnumber them by like 10 people and since we don't know for sure who we're killing, it's balanced.

Why the hell are you trying so desperately to contradict me!

it's called distraction

theprof00 said:

it's called distraction

It's very distracting, but it doesn't have much of a purpose.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

it's called distraction

That depends. Are you mafia?

theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

it's called distraction

I'm not mafia.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

yay.... (comp problems, had to reinstall stuff and it's not even my comp...)and you guys kept posting I have 2 pages to go still but here's this anyways

ok 1

thanks for listing me in the 3 suspects and not even read my posts, i said i'd be back this evenining, hence why i didn't post since.

please stop voting on nick :x

Hat you disapoint me... I even went as far as looking for Akuma related hints (messatsu is the name in front of most his attacks), I made a long post day one filled with ryu quotes and this.... you should have read my posts closer if i was amongst the 3... I mean heck I was the only one asking the questions the SK would... is it really safe to do this, will it fail, what if they control....

Not comming forward directly  is solely because of the risk of a mafia with a control role... i metioned it and it's a possibility.. but now that i'm out, being SK or vigilante is the same thing to that regards.

I wanted you to tell the names cause if I was not in them i'd have tried to have you restart your search somehow... and avoid getting the others lynched. I'm in there so it's useless to suspect the others, I just wish I could have posted this sooner.

now on Kratos, I killed patapon, for his kratos nameclaim, for his wierd lynch strat, for his mafia semi claims... I mean the guy was making my head spin, he was acting too much... Definitely not somthing the vigilante should have done...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:

yay.... (comp problems, had to reinstall stuff and it's not even my comp...)and you guys kept posting I have 2 pages to go still but here's this anyways

ok 1

thanks for listing me in the 3 suspects and not even read my posts, i said i'd be back this evenining, hence why i didn't post since.

please stop voting on nick :x

Hat you disapoint me... I even went as far as looking for Akuma related hints (messatsu is the name in front of most his attacks), I made a long post day one filled with ryu quotes and this.... you should have read my posts closer if i was amongst the 3... I mean heck I was the only one asking the questions the SK would... is it really safe to do this, will it fail, what if they control....

Not comming forward directly  is solely because of the risk of a mafia with a control role... i metioned it and it's a possibility.. but now that i'm out, being SK or vigilante is the same thing to that regards.

I wanted you to tell the names cause if I was not in them i'd have tried to have you restart your search somehow... and avoid getting the others lynched. I'm in there so it's useless to suspect the others, I just wish I could have posted this sooner.

now on Kratos, I killed patapon, for his kratos nameclaim, for his wierd lynch strat, for his mafia semi claims... I mean the guy was making my head spin, he was acting too much... Definitely not somthing the vigilante should have done...

*groans*

WHY did you roleclaim!

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

it's called distraction

I'm not mafia.

would you disagree that the game roles fit the character roles?

shit's about to explode.

we lose either heph or hat tonight.

I told you guys you were backing him into a corner.

He could've just killed nikells tonight, amirite heph