By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Ok, caught up.

Dtewi: you've also misinterpreted my previous post (I think you've been influenced by Truck's reaction to it.)

Here it is again:

Nikells said:

I'm also not going to be able to make a miraculous roleclaim at the last minute and save myself: if you're going to lynch me you're making a mistake you can't take back once you know my true role.

To absolutely clarify: I am NOT saying "Boohoo you're going to lynch me I quit wahhh whahh :'( :'("
I'm saying once I've revealed my role it becomes essentially useless.

Around the Network
Nikells said:
hatmoza said:

completely off topic.

Prof has the potential of being a very very good player. He just needs to pass this newbiness stage and get a better feel for how the game works.

I look forward to that day.

On-topic: Good work Hatmoza, maybe if you butter Prof up with some more flattery he'll warm up to your plan again!

That made me explode with laughter!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:
dtewi said:

Mafia assassin resembles vigilante, but he doesn't have the power of killing more than one person.

And the poisoner can't kill someone in one night.

and that makes 3 posts half-heartedly admitting I could be right without saying that I'm right.

There is one unexplained death.

There is someone with the power to kill at night. We had someone with a power to kill in the day. There's no point in having one without the other, oh and by the way, a day-time vigilante is pro-town. There is no difference between a vigilante and a hitman.

Yes there is, (I assume you mean assassin since the hitman can breach roleblockers and doctors) the assassin doesn't get an extra kill.

The assassin submits a nightchoice and kills the person in the middle of the day instead of night. That means there's still only one kill attributed to mafia.

Like I said, there is no role that allows mafia to kill twice in one night and I very much doubt there is.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Nikells said:
hatmoza said:

completely off topic.

Prof has the potential of being a very very good player. He just needs to pass this newbiness stage and get a better feel for how the game works.

I look forward to that day.

On-topic: Good work Hatmoza, maybe if you butter Prof up with some more flattery he'll warm up to your plan again!

I at least hope he's not buttering me up.

I'm 95% confident that I under no suspicion as per my motives (as yet nobody has brought it up yet), and am very confident that I have several members roles identified. At least I hope I do. That is why I hope he is not wrong about me :P

Like I said, there is no role that allows mafia to kill twice in one night and I very much doubt there is.

Was that not the most contradictory post of all time.

Around the Network

You're starting to sound like Khuutra did yesterday.

You're such an expert on what roles the mafia has, ne?

theprof00 said:

I'm 95% confident that I under no suspicion as per my motives (as yet nobody has brought it up yet), and am very confident that I have several members roles identified. At least I hope I do. That is why I hope he is not wrong about me :P

Oh, he totally is: he needs your vote.

The only thing that makes me suspicious of you so far is that you claimed to be Zeus. Why did you do that?

Nikells said:
theprof00 said:

Oh, he totally is: he needs your vote.

The only thing that makes me suspicious of you so far is that you claimed to be Zeus. Why did you do that?

ugh, don't be like j0. I have good reasons for doing it. I'll tell you after whether it worked or not.

theprof00 said:

Was that not the most contradictory post of all time.

That didn't come out right. >__<

My intention was that you haven't given me a role that allows mafia two night kills and I doubt that there is one in this game.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you