By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:

There is a situation in which the mafia has a way to kill someone. There are several mafia roles that could do so. You deign to shrink the scope of the game to one that fits your agenda, when there is no possible way to know.

http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf

mafia assassin, mafia poisoner, mafia ninja, mafia hitman. look'em up

You were claiming a mafia vigilante, which is very different from the things you were saying.

And a mafia ninja? Never heard of it, and it doesn't even explain the roles.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

completely off topic.

Prof has the potential of being a very very good player. He just needs to pass this newbiness stage and get a better feel for how the game works.

I look forward to that day.

On-topic: Good work Hatmoza, maybe if you butter Prof up with some more flattery he'll warm up to your plan again!

Ah, hold on, it does explain the roles.

But none of those resemble a vigilante.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:
dtewi said:

Do you understand the reason we're voting for Nikells?

Him and Heph are the most likely to be the SK.

But Nikells is also likely to be scum.

Hatmoza can't attempt to cure both of them, so we have to devise a way to get rid of the threat of the SK.

Nikells is acting more scummy than Heph, so we want to kill him. If he's not the SK, then he's likely to be mafia.

Heph is not likely to be mafia, so we're trying to cure him.

Do you see yet? We want to get rid of the SK threat. If we made a mistake and Nikells was not the SK, then there's a safety net since he could be mafia!

actually, you are putting them in a corner. If Heph really is the SK, he will kill nikells for us.

The SK is not scum, he's just trying to prevent himself from being targeted. The SK knows the truth. 

No, listen, if Nikells isn't the SK, then there's a good chance he's mafia. They're not both, but if Nikells isn't one, he could be the others.

And why would Heph kill Nikells for us? You think he wants to help us? The SK is not a vigilante.

You're too superficial to be pro-town. I'm implying something and you're not reading it.

Nikells said:
hatmoza said:

completely off topic.

Prof has the potential of being a very very good player. He just needs to pass this newbiness stage and get a better feel for how the game works.

I look forward to that day.

On-topic: Good work Hatmoza, maybe if you butter Prof up with some more flattery he'll warm up to your plan again!

i've made my decision. :P

Around the Network

Mafia assassin resembles vigilante, but he doesn't have the power of killing more than one person.

And the poisoner can't kill someone in one night.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

vote truckosaurus

theprof00 said:

You're too superficial to be pro-town. I'm implying something and you're not reading it.

If you're trying to help, you can't be cryptic or make us read between the lines.

You have to state it up front.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

Mafia assassin resembles vigilante, but he doesn't have the power of killing more than one person.

And the poisoner can't kill someone in one night.

and that makes 3 posts half-heartedly admitting I could be right without saying that I'm right.

There is one unexplained death.

There is someone with the power to kill at night. We had someone with a power to kill in the day. There's no point in having one without the other, oh and by the way, a day-time vigilante is pro-town. There is no difference between a vigilante and a hitman.

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

If you're trying to help, you can't be cryptic or make us read between the lines.

You have to state it up front.

well you'd better learn.