By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

hatmoza said:

completely off topic.

Prof has the potential of being a very very good player. He just needs to pass this newbiness stage and get a better feel for how the game works.

I look forward to that day.

thanks. I realize I'm making mistakes. AND BELIEVE ME I'VE MADE A WHOPPER OF A MISTAKE DAY 1. Won't happen again.

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:
sabby_e17 said:

Meh, it's 3 am here so I better get some sleep.

Tomorrow I'd like to hear from the Hatmoza suspectors BECAUSE they have alot to explain. Vetteman, Silver-tiger, SciFiBoy and noname are the main guys. I don't see how you can lynch someone who role-claims psychaitrist, whos name-claim hasn't been consted with, who if he were Mafia would have no need to make such such a role-claim when it wouldn't even benefit them if they were Mafia.

Things that make me suspicious is how Vetteman and SciFiBoy both hopped onto other people's ideas of Hatmoza being scum. "Excellent post. I agree with you noname (scifiboy agreeing with noname's big wall of text about Hatmoza being scum. Same goes for Vetteman. Silver-Tiger remains extremely suspicious for the way he acted on day 1 (contradictions and "not buying Hatmoza's role-claim without providing any evidence") and also how he "agreed" with noname much like Scifiboy.

About Dtewi, I dunno. I think he's just a very paranoid pro-town guy after reading some of his comments.

Out of those 4 listed above I'm pretty sure two of them could be MAfia (noname, silver-tiger, Vetteman, SciFiBoy)

All of what I just posted has been derived from my memory. I can't be bothered to go back and analyse posts because it's 3 am and I'm sleepy so I'm just going to finish with this post for today.

What contradictions do you mean? please explain...

I merely doubted his roleclaim, that's all. Or do you believe everything people say here?

What do you mean I stopped making posts here after hatmoza lashed out his suspicions? Not all people live in the same timezone, you know. when I posted my last comment yesterday, it was 3 AM in the morning. I went to the bed. Don't you allow me some sleep?

Then what the hell is this?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3581395

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3582140

From "Idon't buy Hatmoza's story" to "I'm not accusing you" and "I don't really think your lying" 

Is that a contradiction or not? 

And then you come up with some crazy theory 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3581446

Pointing out such a theory early on tells me you are scum who wants to get rid of Hatmoza.

Do you understand the reason we're voting for Nikells?

Him and Heph are the most likely to be the SK.

But Nikells is also likely to be scum.

Hatmoza can't attempt to cure both of them, so we have to devise a way to get rid of the threat of the SK.

Nikells is acting more scummy than Heph, so we want to kill him. If he's not the SK, then he's likely to be mafia.

Heph is not likely to be mafia, so we're trying to cure him.

Do you see yet? We want to get rid of the SK threat. If we made a mistake and Nikells was not the SK, then there's a safety net since he could be mafia!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

Also, given the fact that truck's argument was supported by both dtewi and scifiboy is problematic.

We have plenty to lose if nikells role-calls. If two townies become big targets and the mafia has the ability to kill 2 people at night, one murder/one hit, we will lose at least one important person.

But they will have to wait. Read above.

I never heard of a mafia vigilante. If they did have one, that would be incredibly unfair.

Oh, would it be so unfair? We had a daytime vigilante. And something protected our townie and killed khuutra. We have 3 ways to kill, giving mafia a night-time vigilante would only even it out. I do believe your reaching.

Reaching?

I never, ever heard of a mafia vigilante role. Giving the mafia two kills per night is in fact unfair. We get 3 kills, but we can make mistakes and kill townies. The mafia would always hit town since they know who they are.

unless there are 2 mafias or a large portion of third parties. :P

TruckOSaurus said:
Nikells said:

Right: I'm off for a while guys.
I realise I'm on the ropes now but please consider the follow:

1) Hatmoza says he belives I'm most likely to be the SK: yet he wants to lynch me rather than cure me.
2) Hatmoza has ignored my last question concerning any proof of the legitimacy of his S name list.

I'm also not going to be able to make a miraculous roleclaim at the last minute and save myself: if you're going to lynch me you're making a mistake you can't take back once you know my true role.

What the hell? If you were really town you'd at least go out giving the town all the info you could to help out after your death.

Your attitude sounds really childish and has finished convincing me voting for you is a good thing.

Unvote Vetteman

Vote Nikells

Ok I haven't read the rest of the thread yet but to answer this one.
You're misunderstanding me: If I'm about to be lynched I'll tell you everything I know: but by roleclaiming I'm essentially killing myself anyway and it's not going to change anything.

Is that clear enough for you?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

Also, given the fact that truck's argument was supported by both dtewi and scifiboy is problematic.

We have plenty to lose if nikells role-calls. If two townies become big targets and the mafia has the ability to kill 2 people at night, one murder/one hit, we will lose at least one important person.

I never heard of a mafia vigilante. If they did have one, that would be incredibly unfair.

Oh, would it be so unfair? We had a daytime vigilante. And something protected our townie and killed khuutra. We have 3 ways to kill, giving mafia a night-time vigilante would only even it out. I do believe your reaching.

Reaching?

I never, ever heard of a mafia vigilante role. Giving the mafia two kills per night is in fact unfair. We get 3 kills, but we can make mistakes and kill townies. The mafia would always hit town since they know who they are.

A mafia vigilante with two factions is even less likely.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

Hatmoza can't attempt to cure both of them, so we have to devise a way to get rid of the threat of the SK.

Nikells is acting more scummy than Heph, so we want to kill him. If he's not the SK, then he's likely to be mafia.

Do you see yet? We want to get rid of the SK threat. If we made a mistake and Nikells was not the SK, then there's a safety net since he could be mafia!

actually, you are putting them in a corner. If Heph really is the SK, he will kill nikells for us.

The SK is not scum, he's just trying to prevent himself from being targeted. The SK knows the truth. 

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

Reaching?

A mafia vigilante with two factions is even less likely.

There is a situation in which the mafia has a way to kill someone. There are several mafia roles that could do so. You deign to shrink the scope of the game to one that fits your agenda, when there is no possible way to know.

http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf

mafia assassin, mafia poisoner, mafia ninja, mafia hitman. look'em up

theprof00 said:
dtewi said:

actually, you are putting them in a corner. If Heph really is the SK, he will kill nikells for us.

The SK is not scum, he's just trying to prevent himself from being targeted. The SK knows the truth. 

No, listen, if Nikells isn't the SK, then there's a good chance he's mafia. They're not both, but if Nikells isn't one, he could be the others.

And why would Heph kill Nikells for us? You think he wants to help us? The SK is not a vigilante.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Nikells said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Nikells said:

Right: I'm off for a while guys.
I realise I'm on the ropes now but please consider the follow:

1) Hatmoza says he belives I'm most likely to be the SK: yet he wants to lynch me rather than cure me.
2) Hatmoza has ignored my last question concerning any proof of the legitimacy of his S name list.

I'm also not going to be able to make a miraculous roleclaim at the last minute and save myself: if you're going to lynch me you're making a mistake you can't take back once you know my true role.

What the hell? If you were really town you'd at least go out giving the town all the info you could to help out after your death.

Your attitude sounds really childish and has finished convincing me voting for you is a good thing.

Unvote Vetteman

Vote Nikells

Ok I haven't read the rest of the thread yet but to answer this one.
You're misunderstanding me: If I'm about to be lynched I'll tell you everything I know: but by roleclaiming I'm essentially killing myself anyway and it's not going to change anything.

Is that clear enough for you?

arg you shouldn't have said that.