the republic

nikells

and vetteman

yet to post.

Around the Network

unvote hatmoza

noname2200 said:
Hephaestos said:

OK i will need vetteman to confirm/infirm that, but in the SF game I believe his night action was to decide the target of someone... (heck that is how i got a not guilty cop result on me).

I'd like to hear some more details about this, please.

Yes I had that ability,  I do believe that is refered to as a Ghost or at least a subset of it anyway.  But I could switch his target with whomever I wanted.  i didnt have to know who his target was either.  I basically controlled their night action for that night.  The person would then get the result of the switched person not knowing it was switched

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

there are 2 things that make me think zeus exists... first that Khuutra seemed to have targeted him... the other, as I said earlier, can't tell cause that would endanger the protector. now it is possible that zeus has a special ability preventing him from dying at night... in which case, i'm wrong on who the protector is and it'll be either a tracker or a mafia in khuutra's team.

one thing that doesn't fit though.... Silver and I believe appolo was killed by patapon... but the story says he's then with zeus at the top of olympus.... odd odd... would make the sibling idea credible... but that would make it that we could have had 5 kills night one...

sorry if this double posts... the comp i'm using is currently having troubles with a script on the site...)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Also on a side note.  

GodOfWar_3ever

I dont think you should be participating as much as you are in this game.   Asking direct mod questions is one thing, such as explaining a paticular and possible confusing role of a deceased player.  But if the information is already in the game else where,   such as which player died, specific characters that died ,  it is the responsibility of the players to look for that information themselves.   Having you correct peoples mistakes due to not paying attention to the game will ruin the outcome.

supermario128 said:

I didn't expect FOUR people to be killed last night. At least we got the godfather! Hopefully we still have another cop of some sort. There may be two in a game this big.

FoS: Sabby and Hatmoza (I have an odd feeling about both of them)

You do know that it would be better if you could back up your Fos with some evidence.

sabby_e17 said:
supermario128 said:

I didn't expect FOUR people to be killed last night. At least we got the godfather! Hopefully we still have another cop of some sort. There may be two in a game this big.

You do know that it would be better if you could back up your Fos with some evidence.

that's ok, i suspect supermario.

be back in 12 hours or so. I expect to read a page of dialogue when I get back.

theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:
supermario128 said:

that's ok, i suspect supermario.

It's okay to suspect supermario but the thing thats not okay is that he Fosed me on day one when I hadn't even posted and now he fosed me without providing any evidence.

Going on with your gut feeling is not good enough.