By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

c03n3nj0 said:
I would really go for this, but I it's really unlikely one is mafia and the other is cult. 

In the end, this'll just be letting the cult win. 

Like I said: it's banking on you not being cult.
I know I'm not, so if Hatmoza is we still outnumber him tomorrow.

Silver Tiger has got to be the last mafia though.

Hatmoza name/role claimed on day 1.
Your roleclaim checked out and I trust you.
I've voted to lynch 3 mafia members this game, I'd be the worst mafia member ever if I wasn't telling the truth.

Around the Network
Nikells said:
c03n3nj0 said:
I would really go for this, but I it's really unlikely one is mafia and the other is cult. 

In the end, this'll just be letting the cult win. 

Like I said: it's banking on you not being cult.
I know I'm not, so if Hatmoza is we still outnumber him tomorrow.

Silver Tiger has got to be the last mafia though.

Hatmoza name/role claimed on day 1.
Your roleclaim checked out and I trust you.
I've voted to lynch 3 mafia members this game, I'd be the worst mafia member ever if I wasn't telling the truth.

His name is Pandora, and Pandora isn't evil.

That, or you'd be the smartest. Getting us to trust you by killing off your fellow scum.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

Are you insane? 

We both started out pro-town, you can tell that from our names.

But although I don't know if ST is a cultist now, I know I'm not.

Tonight, another townie dies from the mafia that you don't get lynched, and then I would die too. That would mean 2 of the 3 townies that are maybe still in the game would be gone, and the town loses.

Hatmoza and j0 have "pro-town" names too though don't they?
If Silver Tiger isn't the last mafia, who is?

Nikells said:
dtewi said:

Are you insane? 

Tonight, another townie dies from the mafia that you don't get lynched, and then I would die too. That would mean 2 of the 3 townies that are maybe still in the game would be gone, and the town loses.

*glares at you*

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Nikells said:

That, or you'd be the smartest. Getting us to trust you by killing off your fellow scum.

Come on dtewi, I couldn't possibly have planned this. I'd have to know exactly how many cult members were left and also that Heph was a serial killer bomb.
If I were mafia: killing off my entire team and then making a fake roleclaim would be absolutely retarded.

Around the Network
Nikells said:
dtewi said:

Are you insane? 

well obviously the mafia bastard is lying about their role claim ... and looking back, the only person I believe who is lying about their claim is you.

Actually, if I was to lynch anyone today it would be you because I still have a hard time believing you're a doctor.

I think the last mafia isn't as hard to find (throws siblings idea in the garbage). Simple false role claim, simple lie. Basic desperate mafia scum.

And yes Dtewi. I've been drugged up for the last 2 days now.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

^* false rolclaiming because their real role is a titan.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'm back at square 1. Where me and dtewi were this morning.

All nikells need is one good lie to get away with winning this game.  I dunno about you guys, but if he does, I'll never forgive myself.

Nikells said:
dtewi said:
Nikells said:

Come on dtewi, I couldn't possibly have planned this. I'd have to know exactly how many cult members were left and also that Heph was a serial killer bomb.
If I were mafia: killing off my entire team and then making a fake roleclaim would be absolutely retarded.

If you're the only scum left and you've gained the entire town's trust, there wouldn't be any for you to die and then you'd just win.

And Heph joined the scum so you'd know perfectly well that he was a bomb and the conditions on which his lynchers die.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

hatmoza said:

I'm back at square 1. Where me and dtewi were this morning.

All nikells need is one good lie to get away with winning this game.  I dunno about you guys, but if he does, I'll never forgive myself.

What are you thinking of doing?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you