By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

dtewi said:
Silver-Tiger said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Silver-Tiger

did you get a notification that dtewi was your Father? 

Actually, now that you mention it, my PM states that I am Hephaestos daughter. I never payed much attention to it, since I was not told that there is any special conection with him. I just thought it's story-filling. It goes something like "You're Pandora, Hephaestos daughter. You can use Pandora's Box every night on somebody with a randomly chosen action. You can then decide if you want to use your power or not." Of course, for the sake of the rules, I can't post my exact role PM.

Dtewi, do you have a special skill in connection with me?

I gave the extent of my powers.

My PM says that I am to guard you with my life, or I will lose my own.

Argh, dumb me. I 've read it and for got it already >.>

However, my role PM doesn't state that I die the next day if Hephaestos dies. Either 3ever fucked up and didn't tell me or this was his plan from the beginning. ;(

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

Defensive are we?

I just wanted to share that with everyone. to let them know that there is high posibility of one of you 2 being scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Defensive are we?

I just wanted to share that with everyone. to let them know that there is high posibility of one of you 2 being scum.

Defensive? I just "asked" and since it seemed like you forgot something.

Anyway, GoW3 didn't give us our alignments, just names, but considering that name=alignment, it was a bit pointless.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Agh, the quotations in my last post should be around 'And', not 'Asked'.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Urgh, I've no idea who is what now.

Around the Network

So if Silver dies you die too dtewi? Which means you don't want us to lynch him, correct?

Nikells said:

If it was the siblings thing, my bad. But I want to have all the posibilities layed out in front of me. And seeing how they admit to being father and daughter, and dtewi saying that if one dies the other dies; they are similar to the sibling role. And sibling are almost always one cop one mafia.

the big hole in this however is the "cop" aspect. Unless G3evr made his own variation of siblings/Father-Daughter.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Nikells said:

So if Silver dies you die too dtewi? Which means you don't want us to lynch him, correct?

Who says I don't want him to be lynched?

If he's a cultist, then I'd want nothing more to do with him.

However, since the mafia are a bigger threat than the cult at this point since they have a night-kill, it'd certainly be foolish to lynch ST since if he were a cultist, I'd die tomorrow and another townie would die at night by the mafia, and we'd lose. If he's a townie, then there would be no chance for us.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

hatmoza said:
Nikells said:

If it was the siblings thing, my bad. But I want to have all the posibilities layed out in front of me. And seeing how they admit to being father and daughter, and dtewi saying that if one dies the other dies; they are similar to the sibling role. And sibling are almost always one cop one mafia.

the big hole in this however is the "cop" aspect. Unless G3evr made his own variation of siblings/Father-Daughter.

Your assumption is based on the fact that 3ever would like to stick to the classic roles.

And look at the roles he's brought forward to this game.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

hatmoza said:
Nikells said:

Well, seeing that j0's role as fate changer and my Box are also new...

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.