By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Thinking thinking thinkling. I wonder what kind of agreement we can come with Nikells ... hmmm

Assuming the cult can't recruit anymore because 2 cult leaders are dead.

If me and you place our votes on ST, Nikells could hammer him.

We would have J0 (last cult), Nikells (mafia who can kill at night) and you and me (2 towns)

If Nikells kills the final cult, we win . I doubt he'll allow that. 

If  Nikells kill either of us it would be one mafia vs one town vs one cult. I wonder if that would be a 3 way win.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Thinking thinking thinkling. I wonder what kind of agreement we can come with Nikells ... hmmm

We would have J0 (last cult), Nikells (mafia who can kill at night) and you and me (2 towns)

If  Nikells kill either of us it would be one mafia vs one town vs one cult. I wonder if that would be a 3 way win.

That would be the most ridiculous endgame ever.

One cult, one town, one scum? That'd be... well... I don't know. I can't even fathom who would be lynched then.

And Nikells wouldn't do anything that would help us.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
hatmoza said:

One cult, one town, one scum? That'd be... well... I don't know. I can't even fathom who would be lynched then.

Well if he agrees to hammer one of us  and cooperate with the cult, it would be 2 cult at night, a mafia and a town. He kills a cult and it would still be a 3 way tie...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

either way, it's a 3 way tie. 

I'm sure he'd prefer that to being lynched.

WAIT!

Assuming cult can't recruit. We can lynch Nikells. It would be a 2 - 2 tie with us town and cult!!!

hatmoza said:
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:

Well if he agrees to hammer one of us  and cooperate with the cult, it would be 2 cult at night, a mafia and a town. He kills a cult and it would still be a 3 way tie...

Either of those scenarios, we still lose. It wouldn't be a 3 way tie. With a townie, a cultist, and a mafioso, here's what happens.

Scum is lynched- cult wins

Townie is lynched- scum kills cultist and wins

Cultist is lynched- scum wins

No one is lynched- scum kill a random person. If cultist, they win. If townie, day is skipped and they kill the cultist the next night, and still win.

So lynching a cultist would make it impossible for us to win.

I say that we lynch Nikells. Due to the fact I'm not positive of his alignment, he could end up being cultist or scum. Anything could happen after he's lynched. And I do mean anything. Lynching a cultist is 100% defeat for us.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

either way, it's a 3 way tie. 

I'm sure he'd prefer that to being lynched.

WAIT!

Assuming cult can't recruit. We can lynch Nikells. It would be a 2 - 2 tie with us town and cult!!!

...I supposed we could try that.

Oh, and to add to my theory about Nikells, due to his unknown alignment, the remaining scum wouldn't know for sure his alignment if Nik was a cultist, and vice versa for the cult. 

So I say we try that.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Ok, never mind.

All it takes is to be 50% of the players to win.

Yep, back to square1 ... We're screwed. Let's wait for the cultist tp reveal themselves so we can get the mafia player.

We and the cult have a common interest. kill the mafia player because he's a threat.

my typing is failing me. Damn meds lol

You know, if the cult and mafia want to kill us, our votes wouldn't impede them.

So it doesn't matter when you vote for someone hat.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

You know, if the cult and mafia want to kill us, our votes wouldn't impede them.

So it doesn't matter when you vote for someone hat.

maybe I'm a little drowsy. Can you explain that please?