By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

hatmoza said:

Likewise. You're annoying the fuck out of me too because I want to believe youre that other last town I'm hoping for.

Dtewi if you're really town  ... If you're really really REALLY town, trust that I am pro town and let's do the double lynch. It's the only chance we got at winning. 

Just trust me. I have not been recruited to the cult faction.

Ugh... even if you are cult... I wouldn't see a reason to not accept your help.

Fine. But a double lynch would be nigh impossible.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:

Here's the most damning evidence I have against you.

Why would the cult not want to recruit you. With the power you have to bring a vigilante to the town's side, why would they not recruit you.

By saying that you're pro-town it would imply that they didn't give two shits about the town having a vigilante. But the cult would give two shits about it.

It doesn't make sense! They would recruit you!

j0... please just.... listen to me. I'm pro-town, I know I am, and I'm pretty sure you are too. Just trust me, otherwise any chance we have will be lost.

That's not proof dtewi ! You'd have to wait after the game to get the answer to that question. FROM THE ACTUAL CULT MEMBERS.

The rest is just gibberish. And I'm getting paranoid again. I dunno who to fucking trust.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

For discussion sake, let's put our differences aside for a second and discuss the outcome of a double lynch -assuming there are 2 town, 2 cult  and a mafia. Can we do that?

Say hypothetically you are the second town player. If we double lynch the last mafia and a cult player, we will be 2 town and a cult.

where things get hairy is:

will that cult member be able to recruit  >>> cult wins

able to kill >>> split between town and cult

or miraculously, do nothing >>> town wins

However. How are we gonna get ST and nikells to cooperate is another story. cuz I'm pretty sure they're not town.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

For discussion sake, let's put our differences aside for a second and discuss the outcome of a double lynch -assuming there are 2 town, 2 cult  and a mafia. Can we do that?

Say hypothetically you are the second town player. If we double lynch the last mafia and a cult player, we will be 2 town and a cult.

However. How are we gonna get ST and nikells to cooperate is another story. cuz I'm pretty sure they're not town.

No... 4 votes will be required for a double lynch, and since 3 players are evil... no, I don't see it happening.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

actually The 2 cult and the last mafia player are going to feel eachother out when they get back online.

It's a scary thought because mafia and cult have the voting power -3 votes. Then they take their chances at night.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

actually The 2 cult and the last mafia player are going to feel eachother out when they get back online.

It's a scary thought because mafia and cult have the voting power -3 votes. Then they take their chances at night.

OK... one of us is going to die tonight, no question, since we're the two townies.

That is if we don't get the last scum. If we do lynch him, then there won't be a kill tonight. But then there'd be two cultists and the two of us... and we lose.

I dunno. It looks pretty bleak from my point of view.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
hatmoza said:

No... 4 votes will be required for a double lynch, and since 3 players are evil... no, I don't see it happening.

Yeah. 2 cults voting Nikells (mafia) so that me and you could vote ST  ... far fetched. As a matter of fact none of those 3 players will vote until me and you vote. They'd hammer at the soonest opportunity. 

I'd rather die and lose than be recruited and win with the cult tonight. 

What are the odds of there being only one cult? Let's wait for J0 and hope that maybe, just maybe he's town. If he talks crazy stuff, know that we're fucked cuz he's cult. If he agrees to a lynch of nikells or ST, we're in business.

hatmoza said:
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:

Yeah. 2 cults voting Nikells (mafia) so that me and you could vote ST  ... far fetched. As a matter of fact none of those 3 players will vote until me and you vote. They'd hammer at the soonest opportunity. 

I think we'll be safe.

Here's what I think. We wait for the votes to come in. Our votes will go to Nikells since he's scum. The cultists will want to try to kill him too, and spare us.

Maybe that could work...

I don't think you should vote yet... until someone else has voted for Nik.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

hatmoza said:

I'd rather die and lose than be recruited and win with the cult tonight. 

What are the odds of there being only one cult? Let's wait for J0 and hope that maybe, just maybe he's town. If he talks crazy stuff, know that we're fucked cuz he's cult. If he agrees to a lynch of nikells or ST, we're in business.

The chance of there being one cult is super low.

Nen was recruiting nights 1 and 2. Theprof was recruited so nen wouldn't have been roleblocked. Then TOS tried to recruits nights 4 and 5, after being promoted to the leader, but failed night 5 after trying to recruit scum.

So 4 attempts to recruit, one we know failed, one we know succeded, then the two others.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you