By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Not confusing anyone. And you shouldn't be so quick to trust or dismiss anyone so easily. Even now I can't tell if you're being a parnoid prick, or cult member.

You trusting Jo so easily tells me one of two things: Partner cult member ..but I don't think you're dumb enough to out Jo like that so easily. or, trying to butter him up (as nikells puts it) to get his vote on me ... 

Could J0 really be the other townie ?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Not confusing anyone. And you shouldn't be so quick to trust or dismiss anyone so easily. Even now I can't tell if you're being a parnoid prick, or cult member.

You trusting Jo so easily tells me one of two things: Partner cult member ..but I don't think you're dumb enough to out Jo like that so easily. or, trying to butter him up (as nikells puts it) to get his vote on me ... 

Could J0 really be the other townie ?

I'm not being paranoid. I'm just being steadfast. My convictions are that you're evil because no cult leader in their right mind would not recruit you and that c03, after losing his power, was not a desirable person to have in the cult.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Dtewi has been so jumpy from the beginning of the game with votes... I know I trusted him at one point in the game, but even now he  votes spontaneously... newb sign of scuminess. I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually mafia all this time.

Still can't tell.  

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Dtewi has been so jumpy from the beginning of the game with votes... I know I trusted him at one point in the game, but even now he  votes spontaneously... newb sign of scuminess. I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually mafia all this time.

Still can't tell.  

Are you actually suggesting that I'm mafia?

You do realize how many straws you're grasping at, right?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

listen dtewi.

we're only 5 players left right now with likely me the only town member. Who besides your opposing faction do you think you're trying to convince or prove yourself to? You just voted nikells a second ago which is a safe bet for mafia. lol you want to scum hunt with the majority of the players scum or cult at this point?  ... i'm fighting a lost battle here.

My only hope is that there's one more townie. you were actually my top candidate for town but seeing how you're behaving ... you're not acting like a townie who wants to win. 

I'm royally fucked.

Around the Network

grasping at straws?  I can't talk to you anymore.

J0 try and convince me that maybe you are the last townie. What do you think about a double lynch. I'm not saying I trust you but I'm desperate to talk to someone who cares for the town at this point.

hatmoza said:

listen dtewi.

we're only 5 players left right now with likely me the only town member. Who besides your opposing faction do you think you're trying to convince or prove yourself to? You just voted nikells a second ago which is a safe bet for mafia. lol you want to scum hunt with the majority of the players scum or cult at this point?  ... i'm fighting a lost battle here.

My only hope is that there's one more townie. you were actually my top candidate for town but seeing how you're behaving ... you're not acting like a townie who wants to win. 

I'm royally fucked.

You know it's funny.

Due to the fact I know I am town, all you're doing is being infuriating.

You even said yourself you thought Nikells was evil.

Well here was my line of thinking: Nikells is either scum roleclaiming doctor with an identity not even in GoW or he's cult now and cult having power roles is very bad.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Here's the most damning evidence I have against you.

Why would the cult not want to recruit you. With the power you have to bring a vigilante to the town's side, why would they not recruit you.

By saying that you're pro-town it would imply that they didn't give two shits about the town having a vigilante. But the cult would give two shits about it.

It doesn't make sense! They would recruit you!

j0... please just.... listen to me. I'm pro-town, I know I am, and I'm pretty sure you are too. Just trust me, otherwise any chance we have will be lost.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Likewise. You're annoying the fuck out of me too because I want to believe youre that other last town I'm hoping for.

Dtewi if you're really town  ... If you're really really REALLY town, trust that I am pro town and let's do the double lynch. It's the only chance we got at winning. 

Just trust me. I have not been recruited to the cult faction.

I don't think J0 is the other pro town.

I think we are just being 2 stubborn bastards at this point.