By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

I had the same idea j0, except that my list looks a bit different:

Even though you suspect me, I still think you're pro-town. Something around you tells me that.

My suspicions on him were low Nikells really, now that he's still alive I have to overthink this.

Dtewi, hard choice, all people think he's pro-town. I slightly remember noname pulling the same trick last game....

hatmoza was initially pro-town, but recruiting the SK recruiter for the cult would have been awesome. Sadly this contradicts with the fact that Kratos was mafia, not cult. Maybe the cult got him but couldn't use him anymore because he was already recruited by he mafia?

I'm most suspicious of Nikells, but I can't really say I'm sure about it. At this point it's getting incredibly hard to find the scum.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

Okay, we know that one of the  cult recruits was theprof.

Interestingly enough, TruckOSaurus was an ex SK. So it's likely that nen was his shrink to recruit him, because nen's other role is psychiatrist. 

So nen taking a night off to recruit TruckO is also possible. 

I guess we can use the process of elimination for finding out who the last cult/mafia are. C03n3nj0 is not cult, nor mafia. This is where I'm coming from:

The last mafia could probably be Silver-Tiger. 
dtewi is not mafia. He's probably cult. 
Nikells could also be a cult. 
I don't think any cult would target hatmoza because he has been absent. Probably still a townie. 

This is too much for right now.... I'll post tomorrow. 

c03, I very much doubt that hatmoza is still town. After claiming that he was a psychiatrist who would give the town a vigilante, you'd think cultists would twiddle their thumbs and let that happen?

I'm still pro-town, and by the looks of things, you're the only other townie left.

Maybe it's fruitless, but I suggest we try to survive.

OK, Nikells is almost certainly cult, and we can't let the cult have a doctor.

Vote: Nikells

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Oh hold on, considering the fact there's one scum left, we should focus our priorities on him. That means that there would be one less kill.

Do cultists still kill even without their leader?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Let me just say, I'm one paranoid mother fucker right now. ToS a cult leader ... Nen was a cult leader ... I feel like I'm the only uncorrupted player.

My hope is that there's at least one more pro-town player but I don't trust any of you bastards. Seeing how there were 2 cult leaders I wouldn't be surprised if we still have 2 cult players. 

I know you guys are anal about double lynches, but if one of you bastards is still town come forward and lets plan this carefully. I've never made it this far in a game as a town and I don't want to lose.

I want to try and get a cult and a mafia lynched TODAY. Because if I and the potentially last pro town character I'm talking to will lose after tonight. Neither the Cult or mafia have this in the bag yet, and I want to strike right now.

Good thing about now is that there's only 5 players; easier to read players ... 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Let me just say, I'm one paranoid mother fucker right now. ToS a cult leader ... Nen was a cult leader ... I feel like I'm the only uncorrupted player.

My hope is that there's at least one more pro-town player but I don't trust any of you bastards. Seeing how there were 2 cult leaders I wouldn't be surprised if we still have 2 cult players. 

I know you guys are anal about double lynches, but if one of you bastards is still town come forward and lets plan this carefully. I've never made it this far in a game as a town and I don't want to lose.

I want to try and get a cult and a mafia lynched TODAY. Because if I and the potentially last pro town character I'm talking to will lose after tonight. Neither the Cult or mafia have this in the bag yet, and I want to strike right now.

Good thing about now is that there's only 5 players; easier to read players ... 

We do have still two cult players.

And do you honestly think we'll believe you're not cult?

Seriously, give it up. Numbers don't lie. And evidence doesn't lie. That evidence being the cult would be stupid as sin not to recruit you after you revealed you can get the town a vigilante.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I'm going to narrate  my thoughts because I don't want to get attached to any cult or scum.

possible 2 cultist: Silver-Tiger and J0 

last scum Nikells

Even if that was the guess, how can I could possibly convince these scum to a double lynch? The last mafia member is a must lynch because he'll kill me or the other town

1- the chance of a 3rd cult leader is low, so I'm hoping no more fucking recruiting.

2-I'm hoping that maybe, maybe the cult can't kill tonight due to some kind of restriction.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

I'm going to narrate  my thoughts because I don't want to get attached to any cult or scum.

possible 2 cultist: Silver-Tiger and J0 

last scum Nikells

Even if that was the guess, how can I could possibly convince these scum to a double lynch? The last mafia member is a must lynch because he'll kill me or the other town

1- the chance of a 3rd cult leader is low, so I'm hoping no more fucking recruiting.

2-I'm hoping that maybe, maybe the cult can't kill tonight due to some kind of restriction.

Like I said, I'm going to ignore every word you say.

The cult would be insane, INSANE, not to recruit you. Stupid really. And I don't think they're stupid or insane.

So just stop wasting your posts.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

See this is were things get confusing. Is dtewi being a paranoid townie like me, or is he trying to turn the table with smart talk to easily eliminate me so him and the cult/mafia players battle it out tonight.

but they didn't recruit me. Why is he trying so hard to pin me down? I'm starting to really believe I am the last town member :(

hatmoza said:

See this is were things get confusing. Is dtewi being a paranoid townie like me, or is he trying to turn the table with smart talk to easily eliminate me so him and the cult/mafia players battle it out tonight.

*rubs temples*

Look, I don't believe you for a second. I'm really confident in the fact that the other townie is c03 and you're trying to confuse us.

I don't buy it for a second. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that suggests you being cult. 

But I wouldn't expect anyone who's evil to just give up. They'd just try to confuse everyone as much as possible.

But it won't work on me. Nothing you say will make me believe you're pro-town anymore.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you