By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

And yes cultists normally show as guilty.  It's possible the cult leader wouldn't in a godfather sort of thing, but fortunately he's dead so that's no problem.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
oh and FF... since i would assume you got a backlog of all of SCiFi's actions and info from Gow, any insights other than what you had reading the thread?

I got nothing pertaining to the living.  I would prefer not to join the roleclaim club at this time.  I will say that, although it would be hilarious if he was the deputy, he/I am not.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

And although I said "the" deputy, it would be a mistake to just assume there is one.  There may be, but it's possible there isn't.  I have no idea either way.  

Final-Fan said:

And although I said "the" deputy, it would be a mistake to just assume there is one.  There may be, but it's possible there isn't.  I have no idea either way.  

not wanting you to roleclaim don't worry...

plus with the cult arround, does roleclaiming really have as much importance? no cause scum can be vanilla townies (though if someone claims that for this game, he'll earn my FoS as fast as if he nameclaimed Uranos... who's actually the indirect father of Aphrodite... making her of the same generation as the Titans, when Zeus and the others are sons of Cronos..... but this is actually mythology, not GOW storyline).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

well that's a whole lot of discution going on.... should I hammer right away and send us to night?

Around the Network

sure

Hephaestos said:

well that's a whole lot of discution going on.... should I hammer right away and send us to night?

yes, do it.

We have no solid evidence on anything else at the moment. We have to see the results of what you do and what else happens before we can make any more headway.

By virtue of the WIFOM I played, mafia have abandoned sabby.

ok Hammering then:

Vote: Sabby

good night yall

By the power of ANRTTGAA I have also deemed Sabby guilty.

Vote - Sabby

Vote Count

8 out of 12 players have voted

All Votes Sabby (Lynched)

co3n3nj0, silver-tiger, dtewi, theprof00, TruckOSaurus, final fan 2.0, Nikells, Hephaestos