By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Godamit Heph!

You're the recruited Cult member on night 2 aren't you.  noooooooo

You probably weren't intendedly  targeted by nen because of the bus driver. But:

You claimed to kill Patapon here:

Hephaestos said:

now on Kratos, I killed patapon, for his kratos nameclaim, for his wierd lynch strat, for his mafia semi claims... I mean the guy was making my head spin, he was acting too much... Definitely not somthing the vigilante should have done...

However Patapon name is BROWN under MASSACRED 

Now you claim to have killed Vette ... but Vettes Kill appears under OTHER in the color PURPLE.

Care to explain. 

no I claimed to have killed NEN

blah, nen and vette were both purple but my point still stands!

How did you massacre Patapon and Annihilate Nen 2 days later unless your role change?

@FF I don't blame you for thinking I'm cult but I'm not, and I think I already found a cult member -Heph

Why did everybody ignore this bit of information. Heph has 2 different flavored killed. Did none of you honestly see anything suspicious about this. *hits head repeatedly against wall*

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

and to make one thing clear, I'm assuming heph accidentally killed nen via the bus driver, seeing that nen was the cult leader.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:

"Day three - tracked Hatmoza, he visted Heph's house, investigated j0, he is sister of fate."

WAIT WAIT WAIT

This is an extremely important piece of information.  It means, or it OUGHT to mean, that hatmoza SUCCESSFULLY targeted hephaestos.  If heph was switched with someone else, sabby ought to have tracked him going to wherever he DID end up targeting, even if hatmoza thought it was heph.  

Since hatmoza reports failing to turn hephaestos, I conclude that it is extremely likely that either hatmoza or hephaestos was recruited and is now cult.  

Unvote sabby while we think about this.  

It's possible that mafia forfeited their kill to recruit heph.

Heph could be mafia..or cult

Also, if he is telling the truth, it would disprove name=alignment.

hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Godamit Heph!

You're the recruited Cult member on night 2 aren't you.  noooooooo

You probably weren't intendedly  targeted by nen because of the bus driver. But:

You claimed to kill Patapon here:

Hephaestos said:

now on Kratos, I killed patapon, for his kratos nameclaim, for his wierd lynch strat, for his mafia semi claims... I mean the guy was making my head spin, he was acting too much... Definitely not somthing the vigilante should have done...

However Patapon name is BROWN under MASSACRED 

Now you claim to have killed Vette ... but Vettes Kill appears under OTHER in the color PURPLE.

Care to explain. 

no I claimed to have killed NEN

blah, nen and vette were both purple but my point still stands!

How did you massacre Patapon and Annihilate Nen 2 days later unless your role change?

@FF I don't blame you for thinking I'm cult but I'm not, and I think I already found a cult member -Heph

Why did everybody ignore this bit of information. Heph has 2 different flavored killed. Did none of you honestly see anything suspicious about this. *hits head repeatedly against wall*

I noticed it. Didn't you read my theory about the kills?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Day one - Tracking Khuutra, somehow it swapped to Dtewi, he stayed at home. investigated therepublic, he is a watcher.

Day three - tracked Hatmoza, he visted Heph's house, investigated j0, he is sister of fate.

And how am I bad if I'm a Titan when there could be good guys who are bad?

mario said he tracked you. Why didn't he know that you visited therepublic?

I'm willing to believe that mario left out information, again..

Also, I don't know why you'd tell everyone your name was gaia..

But that IS my name. Wtf can I do about it? Lie to all of you?

Well I think you would approach it differently than "my name is gaia".

Maybe somehting more like, I know it sounds really suspicious, but my name is gaia.. or something.

Around the Network

We do REALLY need confirmation on role=alignment or not...

theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Day one - Tracking Khuutra, somehow it swapped to Dtewi, he stayed at home. investigated therepublic, he is a watcher.

Day three - tracked Hatmoza, he visted Heph's house, investigated j0, he is sister of fate.

And how am I bad if I'm a Titan when there could be good guys who are bad?

mario said he tracked you. Why didn't he know that you visited therepublic?

I'm willing to believe that mario left out information, again..

Also, I don't know why you'd tell everyone your name was gaia..

But that IS my name. Wtf can I do about it? Lie to all of you?

Well I think you would approach it differently than "my name is gaia".

Maybe somehting more like, I know it sounds really suspicious, but my name is gaia.. or something.

Well sorry, but I don't know jack about God of war. I just told you what my name was, thats it.

theprof00 said:

Last game that was NOT the case.

sabby_e17 said:
theprof00 said:

Last game that was NOT the case.

I don't think it is either. It reinforces my theory about noname being a scum.

Also, nen was a god, but he was cult, and vette was a minor god who ended up town...

Well, once again I'm fresh outta ideas until we get more information.

@ST

I'm still catching up I only read heph's reply and FF's big post chewing at prof's ass :D